"Who are you, monkey? And why are you sitting on Sawada's seat?"

I heard Hana said and I smirked at her. Well I might do things that will amuse me.

"Hana. It's me Sawada Tsunayoshi."

I saw Hana, not believing me. Hehe. It's really fun. To think that she's this smart and she didn't even recognize me.

"Then give me proof, monkey."

Hehe. The fun starts now.

"Hana."

I saw her got startled.

"W-What?"

"I will tell Onii-san that you sneakily kissed-"

I got cut when Hana placed her hands on my mouth. Her face is so red and she's glaring at me. Is this how she get embarrass? It's cute. Haha.

"O-OK! I-I believe you're really Sawada! So don't you dare continue it!!!"

I lift my hands, surrenduring at her and she got her hands off. I smirked at her and she ignored me and went back to her seat. I saw Kyoko-chan walked near me and she smiled.

"Tsuna-kun. You look really cool and it's a good thing that you already have confidence. Keep it up. And please don't spill Hana-chan's secret. Well, I'll get back to my seat, Tsuna-kun."

I nodded at her calmly. I'm super calm right now but I'm screaming inside. I can't believe it. She talked to me. Okay. That was the 44th time she talked to me. Looks like I got better. And because it's Nezu's time to teach. I ignored him and dozed at his time and looked through the window. I watched the clouds moving separately, the sun shining brightly and the sky embracing them tightly...That sounded so wrong... I don't know if I can survive embracing Hibari-san as well as Onii-san. Yeah. I might die.

"Dame-Tsuna!"

I went back to reality when I heard Nezu-sensei's voice. I looked at the front and saw him gritting his teeth and a vein popping out. Ohhh. Looks like I just pissed someone.

"Yeah?"

"What do you mean 'Yeah?' I called your name 6 times already and you weren't answering! Come here in the front and answer this question. If you don't get the right answer, I'll make you expel from this school!"

"And what if I got it right?"

"Haha! If you got it correct, I will resign from this school right now. Well, IF you can."

Well. That's it? Pfft. So easy. Reborn already taught me this problem 167 times while getting hit by the hammer 168 times. Yeah. Reborn added one for getting it correct. How unreasonable. I went to the front and wrote the right answer. I stared at Nezu-sensei and I saw his eyes nearly fell out.

"Well? Did I got it right, sensei?"

"Y-Yes. Y-You got i-t r-right."

He stuttered as all of my classmates laughed and cheered. Guess what? I'm not the only one whose glad for sensei.

"Hm. Is that so? But, sensei? Why are you still here? As I remember you should be preparing your resignation letter right now. Bye sensei!"

I waved my hands at him together with my classmates. He quietly went out of the classroom. As the door closed, they all cheered. They approached me and started congratulating me.

"Congrats Sawada! You got sensei! I didn't know you're this cool!"

Osamu, one of my bullies praised me while his hands hitting my back but it's not harsh. I smiled at him, glad that they are not bullying me. I should have done this sooner. I didn't know that it's this awesome to not be bullied. We were startled when the clocks ring, they all took out their lunch and went to the cafeteria. It's not allowed to eat inside because I dunno. Hayato, Takeshi and me went to the cafeteria to buy food. I forgot to bring my bento because of the incident. When I entered the cafeteria, it suddenly got quiet. I was confused but I shrugged it off. It's better if it's quiet, right? I lined up, waiting for my turn when girls started approaching Hayato and Takeshi. Haha. They're really popular. I faced my right when a hand touched my arm. I saw a girl putting her bento in front of her.

"Ahm. Sawada-kun. P-Please have my b-bento."

She blushed when her sentence ended. I don't understand. Why will she give her bento to me? Is this poison cooking? No. Bianchi is on Italy right now. Does the food taste bad? No. It's impossible to give her food just because it taste bad. Wait. Maybe. She'll give this to me because it taste bad and she'll bully me by letting me eat this? Well. I'll just eat this so she'll leave me alone.

"Thanks. I-I guess?"

I saw her face lit up and she handed it to me. I went to a table and started tasting the food. Huh? It taste so good! But my mom's better! I continue eating it and when I'm done, I arranged the box and smiled contently. I looked at my left and I saw girlsssss staring at me.

"Yes?"

I asked them and they handed me their lunchboxes.

"Please eat my bento!!!"

I stared at them as I saw their eyes glinting like a maniac. It's scary. I panicked and run out of the cafeteria and they chased me! They're crazy! How can I eat so many food!!! They're almost 50 girls!!! I forgot Hayato and Takeshi! But I don't have the time to worry about them! They have a handful of fangirls chasing them and I don't want to be in trouble. I run and went inside the rooftop. I heard their footsteps fading and I sighed in relief.

Ukh.

I mentally flinched as I sense a killing intent coming from my front. I raised my head and saw Hibari-san glaring at me. Of course, why wouldn't he? I stepped into his kingdom and it was announced to be off-limits and I used it to hide from those crazy girls and I disobeyed it. Oh man. I'm good as dead. But I should apologize so maybe he can spare me.

"Uhm, hey Hibari-san. Want to have a match?"

WHA-? Why you mouth! You traitor. I said apologize! Damn this Leon's bullet.

"Wao. You really want to face death? Then I shall grant it. And to bite you to death for tripping-I mean for disobeying my orders. I'll bite you to death."

Heh. I didn't know the mighty skylark wants revenge just because of being tripped. Oh well. I can't get out of this, right?

The fight started and as I expected, Hibari-san took his all out. Is he anxious of me? Heh. I should have known better. The fight lasted for 20 minutes. He attacked, I dodged. But it really gets boring, Hibari-san is slowing down and it's not exciting anymore. He stopped from dashing and he pants.

"Herbi- Carnivore! At-Attack me! D-Don't ju-just dod-ge!"

Hibari-san staggered and pants from exhaustion. I smirked as I walk to him.

"Are you done, Hibari-san? It's really boring if you're tired when fighting me. You should rest and let's settle this next week. Same day. Same time. Deal?"

Hibari-san nodded hesitatingly.

"I-I'll let you go, herbivore. But there won't be next time."

He says as he jump out of the building. I sweatdropped at his attitude.

'So Hibari-san's pride is that big.'

I shrugged it off and walk out of the rooftop. As I stepped into the hallway, a chill crawled into me. I faced my right and saw girls looking at me like I'm some kind of an expensive meat. Cold sweat drops rolls in my face. I gulped down from nervousness I feel. But I thank Grandpa Giotto that he gave me the intuition. So I run.

"SAWADA-KUN! I LOVE YOU! KYAHHH!"

I really hate Reborn.

^_^ *-* "_" -_- !_!

I'm sorry for not updating in 3 months. I just kinda had an Author's block. I'm sorry if my one shot was not interesting. My mind is really blank. But I did it. It's not that nice tho. I planned for this story to have 4 chapters so the last menu is Seme!Tsuna. I don't know when's my next update but I promise you that I will finish this! Bye!

-CielaMich