I watch Antonio for a second to notice the boiling anger that he held was coming back and my stomach dropped. I couldn't keep up that stupid streak with Antonio, there was no way! My legs felt like they were about to collapse as my head was spinning, I needed sleep. A lot of it.

"There is nothing for you to wear in this shop. We are going to another one." He growled,

"There is no need for that Antonio, I can choose from this one." I begin to protest as I try to walk back into the shop. However, I was stopped when he grabbed my wrists and gripped it firmly in his hands. I flinched when the grip began to inflict pain on my wrists, I look up at him and my stomach drops.

"If you do not listen to me, I will do something you will not like." He growled, "I said we are going to another shop, do you understand Detka?" I nodded my head before he pulled me closer to him, "Say something." He continued to growl,

"I-I was thinking... w-why don't y-you choose my dress?" I gulped, I had nothing to say and just said what the first thing that came to mind, or else if I didn't Antonio would've humiliated me.

"What?" His face was filled with confusion as he glared at me,

"I want you... to choose my dress.." I gulped again,

"Do you really mean that?" He asked in disbelief, "Adriana, I would love to do that." He smiled widely and the amount of relieve I felt in that moment was unexplainable. I began to exhale out a breath before a small smile spread across my lips because of the fact that I have just had a very narrow escape from Antonio's torture.

I nod my head and watch him before he caresses my face and pulled in to kiss my lips. He kissed my lips and pulled away with a huge satisfied grin that made me close my eyes and see darkness.

Antonio grabbed my hands but this time, he was gentle as walked towards the door of the next shop we reached. The drive was about ten minutes and all the way through, Antonio kept telling me what kind of a dress he really wanted me in for the day.

It's been an hour since we reached the shop and at the moment, I was in the dressing room trying on a dress that Antonio wanted me to. The dress came over my shoulder as I turned to the mirror to watch myself in this beautiful dress. The tailor behind me tighten it and once she did, my throat closed up.

"You look beautiful cara."

I tear my gaze away from the dress and look at her through the mirror with tears pooling in my eyes. My breath shivered as I watch her give me a huge smile but I couldn't get my head around it. She said I look beautiful but in my eyes, I was ugly.

Antonio did not deserve this, he did not deserve to have the privilege to chose what dress his fiancé would wear on their wedding day. In fact, he didn't deserve to marry anyone. Though the dress was absolutely stunning, I hated it because Antonio chose it.

"Beautiful?" I question, "Beautiful.."

"Yes, il tuo fidanzato è un uomo fortunato." She said as she continued to adjust the dress onto my body.

I watch myself cripple apart in front of the mirror as she said what she said, realising the fact that Antonio was going to be my husband for the rest of my life. If there was a lucky man in my life, it should be Dante not Antonio. To add more grieve, I was having his child.

I began to bawl my eyes out not really paying attention the fact that the tailor lady was behind me. She held my arms and took me off the stand before she sat me down. As I looked up at her, I saw that she left and Antonio walked in. I shake my head and flinch away from him while I cry even more now that he was here. I didn't want to feel anymore pain, I wanted out.