"I can't believe it." I said taking back the baby after the umbilical cord was cut and his airways were cleared.

I was immediately in love with this little bundle of joy in my arms. And the sound of his little voice as he cried- I just couldn't get enough of him.

"He looks like you." I said looking at Lucas as he played with the baby's tiny fingers.

"You think?" Lucas chuckled.

"Aww, my grandson is so precious." Mom smile looking over at him.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked her.

"Definitely." Mom smiled as she got a receiver blanket and held out her arms. "He's so cute."

"He's going to be handsome like his Dad." I chuckled feeling Lucas kissing my head.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I replied turning my head to kiss his arm that was around me.

"Looks like Tyler is going to have a playmate just like him." Lucas said to me.

"Have you guys thought about a name yet?" Mom asked as she placed the baby back in my arms.

"I'm actually going to allow Lucas the honours." I told her. "Babe?"

"I'm actually glad you're allowing me to name instead of naming yourself. He may have ended up with a weird English name like Tyler." Lucas said to me.

"I think Lexi did a good job naming him. Tyler is such a nice name." I replied.

"Maybe but he's from Italian descent he should have gotten an Italian name like Lucan." Lucas replied.

"Seriously? That's practically the same as yours." I said to him.

"That's the idea and it's Italian meaning light." he informed me.

"Light? That's nice." I smiled "Lucan, I like it."

"Look, he's opening his eyes." Lucas said to me.

"He doesn't have any of our eyes." I stated noticing his eyes weren't blue like mine or green like Lucas's.

They were actually brown. "He has mom's eyes."

"Well at least I know now that my sets of genes aren't dead after all." Mom chuckled.

"Hi there Lucan," I cooed at my bundle of joy in my arms. "I love you baby boy."

"We love you." Lucas chimed in kissing my head.

What more could a girl asked for at a moment like this? There was once a time when I had thought all hope was lost. That I would never be happy. I had been a prisoner not by choice and I've fallen many times. I didn't think it would ever be possible to get back up on my feet. Life became much more happier and clearer the second Lucas walked into the club that night, I had found the true meaning of happiness when he came into my life as I got rescued by a hero and risen from the ground.

☺😘😘
It's now officially the end my lovelies. It's been a wonderful journey as we all got to experience the progress between Amy and Lucas. It's always a bittersweet feeling when we came to the end of a book. I'm so thankful to all of you who have been reading my stories from day one, seeing your votes and your comments really motivated me a lot. I really hope that you guys enjoyed this story and I'm so sad that we're at the end of the journey for Lucas and Amy but we all know that all good things must come to an end. I'm not sure if I'll be writing another book as yet but I'll definitely let you all know if I plan to. Thanks again for sticking with me, please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts for the last time. I love you guys 😘😘 Bye bye from Amy and Lucas 😘