77

Kim's POV

"Are you excited for the wedding tomorrow?" Jason asked breaking the silence. I kept my head down playing with my fingers not sure how to answer that question. How am I supposed to answer that truthfully? because honestly I don't know.

It wasn't something I wasn't sure about. All I know is that I love matt, but we are forced to merry. It always ran through my mind how I could just stick with him after all he did, I mean he abused me, he cheated and broke me to the saddest, and I still manage to say 'I love you'

But I also don't have a choice do I. No matter what happens I have to marry him, and that does break me inside, because I know I deserve better then all this.

I nodded my head still silent. "Are you sure" he asked while scooting closer to me. I bit my lip still afraid to speak. I know myself and I know if I speak I'll break into tears, and that's the last think I want.

"You can tell me, I'm always here for you, no matter what" he whispered into my ear making me get goosebumps. I bit my lip once again, looking over at him with sad eyes. He frowned at my appearance placing his hand over my cheek.

"I'm here to listen" he breathed out. I swallowed the pit in my throat looking back down. "No" I finally answered. He sighed loudly, that I believe was in relief, and lifted my head back up so I was looking at him.

We stared at each other for a while until I heard him speak. "You deserve the world Kim, not a life time of sadness", I felt a tear roll down my cheek but ignored it as Jason quickly wiped it away with his thumb.

"It's tomorrow, maybe it won't be so bad" I said. "Because I do love matt" I added. He tenses up a bit by my words, and licked his lip coming closer to me.
"Do you really?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

I swallowed the pit in my throat nervous to speak. "Or do you love him because you are forced to"

"I'm not forced to love anyone it's my choice", I looked away from him once again, staring down at my hands thinking about what he said.

Do I really love him? Or do I love him because we have to marry.

"You don't have to go through it you know. You can be happy with anyone. You deserve someone who never lets you cry, someone who shows you so much love, someone who makes you feel like you're the only girl in the world. Someone who kisses you and leaves you breathless every time, because Kim caniff, you are an extraordinary and beautiful girl that deserves everything"

And with that I felt his lips on mine, but for some reason I didn't pull away. I felt breathless, I felt as if It was only us. I placed my hand on his cheek, kissing his lips back. It wasn't like matts kisses, his were more with passion and lust.

Finally as I managed to pull away I touched my now pink swollen lips. "You deserve everything" he whispered into my ear. I breathed heavily, staring down at my hands.

Do I really love matt?

What was that kiss about?

Why did I feel special and important when we kissed? It was something I never felt when I kissed matt. "I should get back to my friends, they're probably wondering where I am" I finally spoke. He nodded his head, jumping off the counter, and helping me down.

"Remember what I told you awhile back" he said pulling me closer to him so we were touching. I realized what he was talking about and nodded my head. "If you do it, do it for yourself, be happy" he said making my heart beat quicken.

I nodded my head, pulling myself away from him. "Thanks for the talk" I said with a small smile. "Anything for you"

I walked back to the front, sitting myself next to the girls her were now already drunk. "Hey, where were you? You missed all the shots" catia said handing me the last one. "But we saved yea one" she added. "Thanks" I mumbled.

I quickly took the shot, just thinking about what just happened back there.

"Guess who's here" people screamed as they walked into the bar. I turned my body towards the door and saw the guys with smiles on their faces. "Hey girls" Carter said running towards us. I ignored him, and looked around and saw Matt walking over to me with a smile.

Oh shit, shit, shit, act cool Kim, ah fuck I cheated and now I'm a complete bitch, great job on that

"Hey babe" he said wrapping me into a hug. "Hey, how was today?" I asked looking up at him. "Insane, the guys tried to take me to a strip club, but I declined so they took me here" he said sitting down next to me.

"Interesting" I said with a giggle. "What's he doing here" matt said clutching his jaw as he looked at Jason. I rolled my eyes, looking over at Jason then matt. "He works here" I replied. "He shouldn't" matt said rolling his eyes. "Because your here?" I said with a sass, getting annoyed.

"Whatever" he mumbled. "Hey guys isn't it weird we haven't seen rose, Diana, Alison, nor Lindsay in a while" a drunk Madison asked while wrapped into mikes arms.

"Guess they gave up" matt said weirdly. "Gave up?" I questioned raising my eyebrow. He cleared his throat taking a shot that was handed to him, ignoring my question.

I glanced beside us and saw Carter
Staring as if he new something but knew he shouldn't spill.

I stood up from my seat walking towards Carter and matt continued to take shots. As I reached Carter, I grabbed his hand and took him outside.

"Spill" I said crossing my arms. "Spill what?" He asked while looking around. "Carter I know when you lie, now speak"

He scratched the back of his neck
looking through the window and inside at matt. "I- I don't know how to say it" he said looking down. I swallowed the lump in my throat, walking closer to him. "Just say it"

He closed his eyes, and opened them
Back up.

"Matts cheating on you with Alison and Lindsay"