72

3 weeks later

I stood on the alter listening to the priest tell us the instructions for the wedding next week. I could honestly say I'm so nervous for this. I'm not sure I want to go through with it, but I don't really have a choice do I.

It's either I suck it up, or I do the unexpected. The words Jason told me a while back did run through my mind. But I new that if I followed up with it  I wouldn't just be hurting my family and friends, I'll be hurting the one I love.

And I wouldn't want matt to be hurt. Cause as much as he hurt me, I want to hurt him back, but i can't do that because I love him. It just confuses me how I could let him hurt me, and run back to his arms like it never Happened.

But I guess that's what happens when you love someone. You are just so scared to loose them you stick with them no matter how bad the situation is.

"I will say what I need to say out loud, and you guys will answer when I tell you too, or repeat my words" the priest told us as I nodded my head. "This is over now, so make sure you don't forget to be here on Friday at 2:00pm, no one wants to wait" he announced to everyone.

I swallowed the pit in my throat, realizing it's 2 days from the wedding. Everyone noticed the silence and nervousness I was showing, staring at each other giving looks leaving me confused.

I nodded my head finally, reaching out my hand to shake the priests as I noticed he was waiting for quite a little time for me to do so. "Thank you so much for having us today" matt said shaking his hand after me. "Of course, anytime, and remember my church is always opened, and I'm always here if you need to talk"

I smiled softly, nodding my head while looking around the church. I ran my hand through my hair, huffing a bit knowing I don't want to get married so soon In my life. I am only 17 and I do have plans that I wanted to go through with my life, such as photography.

Photography was something I new I wanted to get into when I was such a young age. I just loved the fact of taking amazing pictures of things, and looking at it as you know the meaning towards it that nobody else does.

I know it sounds weird and all, but for some reason that's just what I loved. But I guess that's definitely not going to happen.

"Kim?" I heard with an annoyed tone. I snapped all my attention back to the priest and Matt realizing I zoned out to my own little world. "Sorry" I mouthed. "Pay attention, you can't forget anything" matt whispered into my ear.

I lifted my eyebrows glancing my attention towards the priest. "What's wrong" matt whispered again in my ear. I looked around the room and noticed everyone was having their own conversation.

"Nothing, I was just zoned out for a moment", he nodded his head weirdly, looking away biting his lip aggressively.

Was he angry?

I raised my eyebrow in confusion, looking over at the priest who was now telling us everything was over. I thanked him quickly, grabbing matts hand and pushing him aside.

Matt shot me a weird expression I didn't quite understand. I raised my eyebrow at him, waiting for him to say something, but instead he tapped his foot repeatedly on the ground staying silent.

"Matt, what's wrong?" I asked crossing my arms. "Nothing" he lied. I rolled my eyes at his reply, walking closer to him. "What's wrong?" I asked again. "Nothing" he now shouted.

I flinched at his choice of actions, looking around to See everyone staring. I bit my lip quite embarrassed glancing my attention back to matt who now had a soft expression on his face.

"I'm sorry" I whispered looking down not wanting to argue. I stared at my shoes not wanting to look up. I felt both matts fingers reach my chin making me flinch a bit. He lifted my face up slowly, making us make eye contact.

"I'm sorry, I'm just. I'm nervous, I just want everything to go well you know. Cause we only get one shot at this" he said making me give a small smile. "I know, it will be", will it?

He smiled at me widely, pushing me into a huge hug whispering in my ear. "You look sexy in that dress by the way" , I blushed at his comment, whispering back. "You look sexy all the time though"

"Fuck I should have said that" he cursed under his breath causing me to laugh. "Aw, your so cute" I said while rubbing the side of his faces with my left hand. "Aren't I always though" he smirked. "No" I joked with a smile.

He placed his hand in his heart, looking around with his mouth opened as if he was hurt. I giggled at his reaction, wrapping my arms around him. "Don't be butt hurt"

"Me? Butt hurt, never" he said sarcastically. "Only sometimes" I said looking up at him with my chin on his chest, and my arms still around him. He smiled at me placing a kiss on my lips.

"We should go home and rest, it's almost 9:00pm, I'm surprised this actually took 2 hours to get through" he said licking his lips. I bit my lip at how attractive he looks when he licks his lips and nodded my head.

"Okay so wh- no, matt put me down" I squealed as he threw me over his shoulder. He stayed silent at my words, walking out of the church. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms still slung across his shoulder.

"Nice butt" I teased while slapping it. He gasped at my actions, slapping my ass harder. "Ow, that hurt" I gasped with a laugh. "Then don't touch my ass" he said with a chuckle.

I smirked at his words slapping his ass with all my force. "Ah, fu- FUCK" he shouted while placing me on the ground. He placed his hands on his ass while rubbing it, as He scrunched up his eyebrows and nose with his mouth opened.

I laughed my ass off, while placing my arms around my stomach. "Oh now you're really gonna get it" he said seriously. I stopped my laughing, running away from him.

As I run I could just hear the loud footsteps following behind me. I squealed a bit as I ran past the people walking on the side walk.

I turned my head quickly around and saw Matt still chasing after me. As I turn back to the front I feel a presence in front of me, causing my body to throw the other person on the floor with me on top.

"I'm so sor- oh my god Jason, hey" I smiled hugely still on top of him. "Hey beautiful, nice to see you today" he said with a little chuckle. I giggled a bit, getting off him. I stood up along with him, and saw Matt jogging to my side. "Hey are you okay?" He asked trying not to laugh.

"I'm fine" i giggled. "This is Jason, the one I told you about, the one", "you hate for no reason" I whispered the last part. He rolled his eyes knowing its  him, looking around.

Finally after awhile of just staying silent he finally spoke. "So that's how Jason looks like" he said eyeing him up and down. "Yep" Jason said awkwardly.

I bit my lip nodding my head. "I should go" Jason said looking at me. "Alright, I'll text yea" I said with a smile. "No, you should come over" matt said crossing his arms. I raised my eyebrow, looking at matt with a wtf are you doing look.

"It's okay, I should really go" Jason answered. "No, you're coming over end of discussion" he said with no emotion.
"Um, okay" he answered. "Great"

What the fuck are you going to do matt

A/n

First chapter of 2017, yayyy. Happy New Years loves