20

Me and Matt were standing outside our house. I was in shock. This house was like a mansion, how on earth did my parents and the Espinosas afford this.

I mean, were they saving up for this? Did they know they were going to arrange me to marry someone? Do they have an extra job I don't know about?

All these thoughts were coming to my head. I didn't know what to think anymore. I ignore it as I here Matt say something

"this house is huge" he smiled. All I did was smile back at him. I ran over to the door and unlocked it with the key the Espinosa's gave.

I didn't want to get the key from my parents cause I haven't Spoken to them since they told me I was getting married.

I just can't forgive them for what they did. They had no right to come into my life like that.

I ignore everything I was thinking about and opened up the door to mine and matts house.

My mouth instantly dropped  as I opened the door. It was beautiful. There was a huge entrance as you walked in, there was a chandelier. The sofas were white with a clear glass table, there was a fire place, the kitchen was a huge open concept, the stairs were opened up, just like princess movies.

             It was a fairy tail home

I dropped my luggage and instantly started running around the house. I felt like a 5 years old at this moment just wanting to see every little thing.

"Babe what are you doing?" Matt laughed. I stopped running and looked at him. "I gotta see everything of course" I said laughing.

He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "Well, as happy as you are right now, we need rest cause tomorrow is school"

A frown instantly appeared on my face. I didn't want to go, I mean who wants to go to school, no one does.

"Ugh, fine" I mumbled. I grabbed my suit case off the floor and walked upstairs, I had no idea where the master bedroom was so I looked at all the doors and saw a piece of paper that said "master bedroom"

I walked over to it and opened the door. As soon as I did my mouth dropped. The room was huge, But the thing that stood out the most was the view.

"Holy, I didn't know we lived behind a bench" Matt said. I turned around and saw a shirtless Matt. Damn he was sexy without a shirt.

I couldn't help but stare. "Like what you see" I heard. I snap out of my gaze and looked up to see a smirking Matthew.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "You wish" I said with a laugh. "Gonna regret saying that"

I turned around and saw Matthew running towards me. I gasped as he picked me up and threw me on to a king sized bed.

"Matthew Espi-" I was cut off as he started tickling me. "Ma-tt, sto-p" I said in between laughs.

He stopped after 2 minutes and started laughing. Gosh I love him. I love his His hazel eyes, his little freckles, his huge smile that appears on his face.

I grabbed on to him and smashed my lips on to his. Matts kisses always make me feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. I just can't help myself to feel this way.

He places a kiss on to my neck and started sucking on it. I can feel him placing small kisses all around my neck until he found my soft spot.

I instantly let out a moan out of no where making Matt just suck harder on to my neck. I didn't want him to stop.

"Let's go to sleep" he whispered as he stopped sucking my neck. I giggled a bit and changed into matts shirts. I didn't really care I was in my underwear.

"You look sexy" Matt said with a smirk. I giggle and start posing around, making me burst into laughter. "Okay, ok, I gotta get some sleep" I laughed.

I crawled into bed and cuddled up against Matt. "Goodnight beautiful", "good night handsome"