Dally's POV

Claire was running around the hospital halls like a chicken with its head cut off so I grabbed her shoulders.

"What is your problem?"

"Kassidy...shetoldmenottoleaveherandthensheclosedhereyesandnowsheisn'tmovingsoI'mlookingforadoctororsomeonetohelpherbecauseIdon'tknowwhattodo!"

"Clam down, take a deep breath." she breathed in and out "Now say that a little slower so I can understand you."

"Kassidy...she told me not to leave her and then she closed her eyes and now she isn't moving so I'm looking for a doctor or someone to help her because I don't know what to do." Claire said slower but speed up some of the words.

"What room number is she?" I asked her franticly.

"137" I ran off towards room 137 in hope to find Kassidy.

"137 137 137." I mumbled under my breath looking at each door number I passed. 127, 130, 134, 137! I slammed the door open and saw a pale Kassidy with a dirty white bandage covering her eye socket. "Kassidy?" I whispered and shook her shoulder. I got no response from Kassidy though other than her body limply shaking when I moved it. "Please don't die." I grabbed her hand and held it in mine. "DON'T DIE ON ME KASSIDY!" her body winced and she sucked in a lot of air.

"Claire...?" she breathed out.

"No..." I smiled and my eyes were filled with tears of joy.

"Fona?"

"Who?" I've never met or heard of a person named Fona.

"Is that you Fona...?" her eye started to water. "I've missed you so much."

"Um...Kassidy? Who's Fona?" her eye opened all the way.

"Oh...sorry....Hey Dallas."

"It's fine but who's Fona?"

"No one." her eye hardened so there were no tears left.

"Kassidy."

"I SAID NO ONE!" she snapped at me.

"Gosh, ok ok." she closed her eye and sighed.

"Like my patch?" she laughed.

"Yeah. Makes you look tough."

"I didn't already." she joked. We talked all night until I was kicked out and she fell asleep.