Dally, Ponyboy, Soda's POVs

Dally's POV

Kassidy didn't remember me. She was curled into a ball and looked harmless and defenceless. This wasn't like her, I'm not saying that it wasn't cute but it wasn't like the Kassidy I knew. With her sleeves pulled up, I saw tiny cuts that were healed over. They didn't look Soc done, they were too tiny and weren't deep enough. Did she hurt herself? Why would she ever do that? Everything that I knew of went well for her other than the Socs but we all go through them. I walked over to Claire.

"I need to talk to you...in private." I whispered in her ear and grabbed her arm pulling her into the kitchen.

"The cuts on Kassidy's wrist. Why?" she just shook her head and tears gathered up in her eyes.

"Claire I need to know what happened to her." I said in the sternest voice I had.

"I don't know about the cuts but I think I might know why it happened." Claire whisper cried. Was someone other than the Socs hurting Kassidy?

"Who was it?" I was going to kill whoever did that to her.

"I'm not supposed to say..."

"CLAIRE!" I yelled at her.

Ponyboy's POV

Dally grabbed Claire by her wrist and whispered something in her ear. I thought about grabbing her other wrist and stopping him from taking her wherever he was taking her. The only reason I didn't was because I knew he was mad that Kassidy didn't remember him but if anything happened I was going to go after him. Everyone heard Dally yell at Claire and turned to the kitchen. I walked in there ready to take Claire away from him and run out of the house. Claire was crying and Dally was shaking her arms, tears now in his eyes. Dally never cries though.

"Dally....are you ok?" he just glared at me and walked out of the house grabbing Kassidy's wrist.

Soda's POV

Dally stormed out of the house grabbing Kassidy's wrist. She dug her heels into the ground and made Dally drag her. He didn't like that though, so he picked her up bridal style and ran somewhere.