Kassidy's POV

I was walking on the same road I was always walking when I wanted to be alone. When all of the sudden I heard screaming, I ran towards it not wanting the person to be hurt but when I got there I saw who it was. It was me in my living room, my dad standing over me with his hands clenched into fist. I was laying on the ground with my nose bleeding and lip cracked blood spilling out of it.

"Why are you still here!" My father yelled at me punching my face. I can't cry, I won't cry not in front of him so I just let my head roll to the side.

He punched me again but this time in the rib. I heard a crack and pain shot through my side. "You should die already!" he spat out spitting in my face.

My mother now joined in too "It was a mistake ever having you!" this hurt more than being punched or slapped I can deal with that because it happens every night. The words coming from my own parents mouths though hurt. They hurt more because I knew they meant it and everyone says that if no one else loves you, you can at least count on your parents to but mine don't, they just wish I would die. Truthfully I wish I would too. I've even harmed myself before. I closed my eyes and felt a breeze go through me. Reopening my eyes I saw that I was no longer in my house but in the park where my best friend died in my arms. It was my fault that I wasn't strong enough to save her. That's why I had to be tough and learned how to fight. A tear fell out of my eye when I saw Fonna standing in front of me.

"Why did you let me die Kassidy? I thought you cared about me," She taunted me. More tears fell.

"I was right all along you don't care about anyone but yourself. You kill everything you touch Kassidy. Go die already." I can't take this. I went to punch Fonna but she disappeared. I was all alone again I wanted to close my eyes and cry but I was too scared to. I closed them anyway and started to cry. Then I heard yelling and thumps. I opened my eyes to see what or who was being hurt this time. Fearing that it was me and my parents again I closed them, I didn't hear yelling so it can't be my parents. I opened them and saw one of the things that made me hate the Socs more than anything. I saw the Socs beating up Johnny cake til he was laying on the ground not moving and bleeding so very bad. Even though I knew this was just a flash back it didn't stop me from running up to him and chasing the Socs way. When they left I heard Johnny groan but he still wasn't moving. I just stood there and cried. I had an idea, this always worked in the princess movies and even though I knew they weren't real I still wanted to try. I lean over Johnny and lightly kissed his cheek. That's when the rest of the gang showed up and helped Johnny.