Darry, Two Bit, Darry (again)

Darry's POV

"Darry! Darry! Darry!" Claire knocked on my bedroom door.

"What is it Claire?"

"Kassidy she woke up!" Kassidy woke up. That's great I thought that she would be in a coma forever. Dallas and Johnny were already at Two Bit's throat for hurting her.

"Ok I'll be down in a second."

"There's just one problem with Kassidy..." I knew it. Nothing in life could be nice and easy.

"She doesn't remember anything."

Two Bit's POV

I was running to the Curtis house because Dally was trying to kill me again and Johnny was with him. I slammed the door open and ran in. Kass was awake eyes wide and looking scared. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Why didn't you tell me she was awake!" I asked Soda. Kass wasn't hugging back though. I looked at her face and pure terror was written all over it.

"What's wrong Kass?"

"She doesn't remember anything..." Ponyboy mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I let go of her. I lost my Mickey Mouse buddy. Dallas and Johnny ran in after me and saw Kass sitting on the floor.

Darry's POV

I ran down the stairs with Claire and saw Two Bit, Dallas, Johnny, Pony, and Soda all in my living room. Kassidy looked like she was a trapped animal in a corner.

"Does she remember anything?"

"I don't think so." Dallas and Johnny ran up to her but that scared her even more. She curled up into a fetal position. Johnny looked at his hands thinking he did something wrong. Dallas did the same.

"You didn't do nothin' wrong. She just doesn't remember anythin'" Pony said with sincere eyes. Everyone but Kassidy seemed to know that both Johnny and Dallas loved her.

"She doesn't remember me..." Dallas mumbled.

"Or me...?" Johnny also mumbled. Kassidy was still in her fetal position now shaking with all the 'new' people around her.

"We should back off a little. She seems scared." They all backed away from her looking hurt and sad. Seems like Kassidy meant more to us than we all realized.

"What are we going to do?" Two Bit asked.

"Tell her about everything she knew." Dallas' face went pale looking at Kassidy.