Soda's POV

I saw Dally pull Kassidy into the kitchen and talk to her a little and then he kissed her. I walked closer to see what Kassidy said to Dally.

"Dally,"

"Yes?"

"That was nice and everything but I don't think I like you the same you like me."

"..."

"Why'd you do that, Dally?"

"Do what?"

"Kiss me."

"Because...I love you...and I want you to love me too..."

"Dally I'm really sorry but..."

"I know you don't love me and you never have." Dally started to get angry and snapped at Kassidy.

"It's not that I don't love you, I do it's just that I can't."

"Can't what?"

"Can't date you..."

"...Why not?"

"I like you and Johnny and I don't want to hurt either of you so I can't date either of you."

"..."

"I'm sorry Dally." She hugged him and he pulled away and just stared at her.

"Dallas I'm sorry." rage filled Dally's face as he slapped Kassidy on the cheek. She fell to the ground tears in her eyes as she looked at Dally. Kassidy stood up glaring at Dally and punched him in the gut, jaw, and nose, she then kicked him where you don't want to be kicked. I ran in before Dally could react and Kassidy could do more damage.

"DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!" Kassidy yelled at Dally as I pulled her away.

"Let's go." I had to push her out of the room.