Soda's POV

Kassidy ran out of my room and down the stairs. I jumped out of the bed and saw that the front door was open. Knowing that whenever Kassidy was angry or sad she went to the Lot I ran there. She wasn't at the Lot though. Where was she? I know that she doesn't like her home, she never told any of us why she didn't like her house but she just didn't, so her house was crossed off of places she could be. I ran all over the town trying to find the one girl. I promised that I would never let her get hurt by Socs. I also promised that I wouldn't fall in love again after Sandy, but look how well that worked out. I sighed as I sat on a swing at the park, I still haven't found her and don't know where else to look for her. I put my head down making my hands hold it up, I found drops of blood on the grass. "What the?" I stood up and followed the trail of blood drips. It lead to the road and stopped. Some one must have been stabbed or shot and then taken away in a car. Wait...what if it was Kassidy, what if the Socs took her. I had to help her before they hurt her, or worse. Running back to our house and waking everyone in it, some were very mad to be woken up at 3 in the morning. "Get up!" I yelled at Darry.

"What do you want, little brother?"

"Kassidy, she ran out the door an hour ago and I couldn't find her so I think some Socs got her."

"Why she run out?"

"Your missing the point!" I threw my hands up in frustration.

"Fine I'll get up but I want answers." Darry got out of his bed and threw on a pair of pants and a shirt. "Now why did she run away? And why do you think Socs got her?"

"She ran away because..." I couldn't tell Darry that I gave her hickeys while she was sleeping. "I don't know why...She just jumped out of bed and ran out the door. I think Socs got her because there were drops of blood leading to the road and then they stopped."

"Ok I'll get everyone up-"

"I already woke them all."

"Ok, then I guess that I'll go look for her and ask around. You all should do the same."

"Ok." Darry walked out the door and I gathered everyone to a room and told them the plan.