Messenger on the planet Earth

Start from the beginning

"All right. I believe it's quite a good name. Let it be Christian."

***

"Hey, you there, coward! Have your wetted your panties out of fear already?! Come, come here, mother's sonny! Such an assistant, oh yeah! She is my girl and you will not touch her! She needs no aid from you! Have you got me, huh?!"

And the little boy was taken on breast and uplifted.

"Have you understood me or not, I ask you?! Stop keeping silence, you, goat!"

One more jerk. A blow in a stomach. Waves of pain, dispersing through the body and the impossibility to make even a single breath. A hand, ready to strike again...

"Leave him be."

And a hand, trying to make a new blow, have been intercepted.

The attacker has turned back.

A boy of approximately the same age stood before him, only he was a bit higher. The guy, who has begun the attack, has jerked and pulled out his grasped hand.

"What the heck are you meddling in our affairs, aye? Why have you come here, foul nit? Who's in the hell are you, bastard?! This does not concern you, pig!"

"Leave him alone. You have no intention to talk to him. You just want to cripple and frighten him."

This third one, who has disturbed this "talk" in such a wrong moment, was absolutely unnecessary here. And what's even stranger – he showed no signs of fear at all. Only the calmness can be read in his eyes – and not even a fraction of dread. He has already learned to see human fear, he read it time and again in the eyes of his victims – whether it was some cowardly excellent pupil or touch-me-not girlie.

But this one – he wasn't afraid, wasn't at all...

"I will repeat once again. Leave him be. You have already tormented enough people – it will be so no more. Not here anyway."

"What's so bad that I've made, huh?! What's the bullshit are you saying, ram! We were having a face-to-face 'talk' here – and it's not your fucking business to intervene! This bastard was meddling with my girl, with my girl – do you understand?! And now he is going to suffer punishment for it!"

And once again he moved forward to the fellow, whom he has beaten recently, intending to continue fighting. Then the interfered little boy has risen between him and his target.

"Fine. Then you will have to deal with me."

The attacker just smiled.

"As you would have it, bastard!"

***

He rose slowly from the ground. Approached that tormented scared fellow and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Have no fear. He will touch you no more. He now has someone to answer to for his crimes."

"T... thanks, for... for h... helping me."

Either the boy has not yet recovered from a punch in his stomach or has still been experiencing dread.

"You don't have to thank me. It's my debt. I have come here to perform own duties."

"And w .. .what wi... will be with... h... him?"

"Him?" He has looked at recent tormentor, who bent and was still rolling from pain on the floor. "He will touch you no more. And, well... he will recover soon enough. It should not concern you now."

"Ag... again thank you f... for your aid. H... how do I call you and w... why have you helped m... me?"

"You ask for my name, right? They call me Christian. I have aided you simply because it's my debt and because two warriors from one side never abandon each other on the field of battle."