Chapter 11. Italian

Hazels POV:

After we found some guards we were all set. Right now we are trying to decide which vehicle to take. We have a selection of cars. I could 'borrow' my fathers fast car with a nice surround system. We're trying to figure out what's the best.
"I vote we take Hazels car." Violet said
"What, why!" I said
"It's the best, comfiest and has an awesome stereo." She said
"Fine but I get front seat." I said triumphantly
"How! That's not fair." Violet said
"Its fair, my car, my rules." I said
"Fine." She said
One guard would drive, one would sit in the back with Belle and Violet. I would sit in the front with snacks that no one knew about, music control and power over the guards. This is going to be one fun ride.

Once we all were in the car, I turned up the music.
"Where do you wish to go?" The guard asked
"Hazel, any ideas?" Violet asked
"How about we ask Belle." I said
"I've never been around here before, wheres your favourite place?" She said
"I like an Italian restaurant in town." Violet said
"I love Italian, but never been to an Italian restaurant before." I said
"Italian sounds good." She said
"That's sorted, guards what are your names." I said
"Will" He said
"Lewis" He said
"Will and Lewis, may you please escort us to the Italian restaurant." I said
"Yes we may." They said as the engine started.

During the drive, it wasn't quiet. Violet started it off by bawling out the lyrics to each song that came on the radio. I'm pretty sure my ears will bleed if I hear one more song, not that I'll tell her that. I smiled to myself. Belle had been humming away to each song as well, smiling out the window to herself.

When we arrived I felt Chloe acting strangely. Something's going to happen. What's going to happen. Something, I don't know but something is. I kept the link open as we walked in. It's seemed like a nice place, almost relaxing. A strange scent was scattered all over the place. Unrecognisable. Belle smiled as soon as she entered, sniffing the air a bit confused. We sat at a table and watched the waiters scattering around, placing food not on tables but where you can serve yourself. We stood up and made our way to the serving tables.

Once we had got our food we sat down. I brung back some spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread. Belle kept staring off at over tables, I'm fairly sure two people were looking at us in the same way, they were at different tables though. It's strange, one kept eye contact with Belle the other looked at me. Chlo, is this what you meant? Yeah, you'll see.
Once Belle had finished her meal, she went to go get something else to eat. When she stood up the other person on the other side stood up as well.

Belle's POV:

The scent had bothered me from the moment I had stepped inside the restaurant. It's not possible. My mate was a treacherous monster, he broke my heart in two and crushed it. Putting me through agonising pain. Then left me alone, when I needed someone, anyone. Now I'm staring at someone that my wolf believes to be my soulmate. My second chance soulmate.

We approached each other. He has ginger hair and brown eyes. He looked at me with a look in his eyes. He smiled and reached out.
"This can't be." I said and turned to walk away
He grabbed my hand and I turned around.
"It can, my mate passed away years ago." He said
"Mine died too." I said
He reached out and hugged me catching me by surprise. I felt the sparks I thought that I had forever lost. He pulled back to face me once again.
"Hello mate." He said smiling at me
"I'm Annabelle" I said
"I'm Max." He said "I'm yours and your mine."
"Don't get all protective on me." I said
"I haven't even started." He said as he chuckled.
"So are you in a pack?" I asked
"Yeah but I'm an Omega." He said
"What's an Omega? We don't have those in my pack." I said
"Well, I certainly want to join yours then. An Omega is the lowest of the low, a slave or servant." He said
"Of course you can join, being an Omega sounds horrible. You won't be one anymore." I said with a smile
"Thank you Anna." He said
"Come on, I'll show you the alpha's heir." I said as I took his hand.
We walked over to the table once again and Hazel looked up at us.
"This is Max, my second chance mate." I said

Hey! Hoped you liked this chapter. How's your day so far, I hope it's a bit better that I've updated. Hope your all okay.
See ya all later! Bye!