Life's Great.

Lyric.

I woke up feeling good today. I sat up in my comfortable extra soft queen sized bed and stretched. I smiled to myself thinking about how good life is right now. I got out of bed and put on my cheetah print slippers and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. I got out of the shower after about an hour and wrapped a towel around both my body and my hair and walked towards my closet. I didn't feel like getting dressed today so I threw on a black and grey baseball t-shirt that was a little big, booty shorts, and brown UGG boots.

I took my hair out of the towel and walked back to the bathroom to do my daily routine when I wear my hair curly. It's even longer now so it's even more to deal with. After scrunching my hair and making sure it curls right, I walked out into the kitchen and grabbed some Cookies 'n' Cream ice cream and a spoon and made my way over to the couch. As soon as I plopped down on the couch my doorbell buzzed, indicating that someone was here.

"Who could that be?" I thought to myself. I put the ice cream on the coffee table and got up, wiping my hands on my shorts from the leftover ice on them. The doorbell buzzed again. "Just a minute." I said jogging to the door. I opened it and I saw Aisha standing there.

"Hey girl, come in." I smiled.

Aisha is tall, dark skinned, and beautiful. She has long black hair that reaches the middle of her back, big brown eyes and a body shaped of a model.

She walked in and we sat on the couch.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much, I just came to chill and talk. What are you up to?"

"Nothing really. I just been relaxing for a couple of days."

"That's cool. How's life since you know.." She trailed off.

"It's great actually. I auditioned yesterday for NYADA." I cheesed.

"Oh my gosh really? What happened?!" She asked.

"I got accepted, the judges loved me!"

"That's amazing LC, congratulations! Now we'll be going to the same college!"

"I know, i'm so excited! I can't wait!" I yelled excitingly.

"Oh, you'll love it there, I promise." She smiled.

"I'm sure of it, I fell in love when I first got th-" The buzzer rang.

I looked at Aisha quizzically.

"You didn't tell anyone that you were coming over did you?" I asked.

"Nope. No one except my boyfriend." She replied.

I got up from the couch.

"Oh yeah, how's Aubrey doing?" I asked, walking over to the door.

"He's fine, he just started on a new mix tape the other day." She replied.

I think it's so cute how they have that studio love, they're going to be one of those 'Cutest Celebrity' couples one day.

I opened cracked the door and there stood Ray.

"It's about time, are you going to let me in or?" He said impatiently.

"Not with that attitude i'm not." I laughed and opened the door more.

I closed the door and walked past him, he smacked my butt as I walked by and made me jump.

"Hey you better watch your hands Mr. , I have company." I giggled, giving him a playful glare.