Prologue

khumi POV

"Here you are. One beef bowl!" The waiter said with a smile, heading me the food.

"Thanks! Mmm, smells good!" I said as I sniff the delicious aroma from the food.

I bring the tasty-looking beef and rice to my mouth and I was about to take a bite when the waiter start to speak again n distracting me from eating.

"Time for dinner! I think I'll start with your head first..." she said as she walk to my table while licking her bottom lip.

But that not it.... what make me surprised is that she turning into a talking pig!?

What?!!!

This has to be a dream...right?

I hope it is..

In fear, I squeeze my eyes shut when I hear the clear sound of a bell and all I can see is light.

"It's time for you to awaken. You're a special girl.... Khumi." The strange voice said and the light become brighter.

I shockingly waking up from my bed, looking surrounding me.

"It was a dream. Phew..." I mumbled as I shake my head lightly and thanks to the nightmare, I'm drenched in sweat.

"God... I need a little air." I said as I walk from my bed outside.

I slide the door open and look in the garden.

In the darkness, I can make out a full, round red moon.

It makes me uneasy, when all of a sudden...

THUMP

"Argh-!" I groan.

What's happening? My chest... it hurts. I can't stand up...

Just when I think I'm  about to collapse to the ground.

A strong force steadies me, holding me up from both sides of my body.

"Human. You're finally awake." The blond guy smile.

"You know... she's not just a human anymore. She's awakened." The fox eyes remind him.

Wh-what's with those two? Why are they here?

They're beautiful. Almost otherworldly...

"Wh-who are you!? What are you doing in my house... ?" I ask them.

"Is this seriously her...? She looks like a regular human girl to me." The blond guy asks, looking at me weirdly while pointing his finger up and down.

"I-I'm calling the police!" I Shout.

"Girl... Don't get worked up. It's not good for you. Your body's only just awakened." The fox eyes smirk.

If only I can ripoff that beautiful smirk of his! I be gladly be happy.

But seriously what is happening??!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how the prologue going???

Is it okay?

Because basically you know who is which and what. As I wrote the main character of the story.

And to be honest, it kinda spoil to tell which one of them is but since I already wrote it for the very first page.

I'm really sorry and worried that you wouldn't read this fanfic.

So please don't be mad at me.

No hurt feeling and be happy

♡vote&comments