Beth shook her head as she grabbed the original and pulled her aside. "I told you to be civil. Rebekah I like you but you have to stop acting like this. You and Caroline would like eachother if you gave it a chance but you only seem interested in making her mad."

"It's not my fault she's so insecure."

"Seriously? I can't have people in this squad who aren't willing to work together. Caroline and I are the ones who are ultimately going to decide if you can be a part of this and you can't solve this with compulsion. You might be really good but I will not let someone who is only looking for trouble on the squad," Beth informed.

"Okay, fine," the blonde obliged.

"Great!" Beth smiled. "Now show us what you got!" She yelled out preparing the cheerleaders for the vampire's try out. Rebekah then ran to get speed before doing two cartwheels ending with the splits.

"You're in," Beth announced as her and the other cheerleaders clapped.

"Maybe I should be the new captain," Rebekah joked which made the banshee laugh.

"You're good, Bekah but I am too," Beth smiled before moving to aside and away from the cheerleaders. She then ran before doing the same two cartwheels the blonde had done, but then front flipped ande flipped into the splits. Everyone cheered as the strawberry blonde headed back to the group of girls.

~~~

After practice Beth drove home. Her dad was gone once again so she was alone in her house. As she walked in she remembered what Alaric had told her and headed for the room that her father had turned into a gym.

As she turned on the lights she was reminded of a time when the room was her mother's office. She shook the thought away and went over to the weights and began lifting.

About 30 minutes later the girl's arms were sore because of the non stop lifting so she was incredibly glad when her phone began to ring. "Hello?"

"Beth we have a plan to lock Stefan up to try and get his humanity off could you meet us in Alaric's classroom before the bonfire?" Elena questioned.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there," Beth agreed before hanging up. She then left the room and showered before she began getting ready for the party.

She slipped into a floral print dress and black tights before she pulled a denim jacket over and slipped into a pair of tan heeled booties. She then grabbed her keys and drove to Mystic Falls High School.

Once she arrived at the school she walked into the building and headed for Alaric Saltzman's classroom where her friends had already began preparing. "I'll lure Stefan away from the bonfire. Then when he's distracted..."

"I'll shoot him," Alaric said finishing the doppelganger's sentence.

"Can't Bonnie just juju him or something?" Damon asked.

"I'm trying to keep Bonnie out of this. I don't trust that Stefan won't hurt her," Elena explained. "Caroline are you covered?"

"Yes! I will make sure that the old Forbes jail is prepped and ready," the blonde nodded.

"Okay, so where do Damon and I come in? What are we supposed to do?" The strawberry blonde questioned.