13

Previously on Pure Happiness

"That's right, Love," he spoke with his melodic accent. Beth studied his eyes as she drowned out what Damon was saying. She saw a hint of loneliness in Klaus' blue eyes as he talked. But when Klaus turned to look at the Strawberry blonde all he saw was light.

~~~

"I just decided to stop by because, I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelganger," Klaus said finally looking away from the green eyed girl. "Just thought I'd remind you not to do anything you'll regret."

A bitter smile came to view on Damon's face as the irony of Klaus' comment dawned on him. "Ha. Thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?"

"You are kidding?" Klaus asked before he turned to Damon's friends, "He is kidding, right?"

"No not really," Alaric said to him as Beth just shook her head.

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?"

"Let me be clear... I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight," Klaus said denying Damon's suggestion once again. "So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." He then looked over at Beth once more before he walked off.

"That was fun," Damon said sarcastically.

"So tell me, what are you planning, D? Because I definitely know that you are not going to leave it alone. I know you better than that," Beth asked curiously.

"You think if I took his werewolf out of the equation, she might... get over the fact that I tried to turn her into a vampire?" Damon asked them hopefully.

"I think it won't matter, because you'll be dead," Alaric said to the blue eyed vampire.

"But without the werewolf, he can't preform the ritual tonight, which means I would have bought her one month before the next full moon."

"And you'll still be dead," Alaric insited which made a chuckle escape from Beth's lips.

"Are you gonna help me or not?" Damon asked ignoring his friend's comment.

Alaric sighed before obliging, "What do you want me to do?" And after that Damon filled him in on what Alaric needed to do to help him. It was a simple task but one that only Ric could do. He had to invite Damon into his home where Klaus had been living.

"So what do you want me to do?" Beth asked Damon.

"I want you to go home," Damon said casually before drinking the last of his bourbon.

"What? You can't be serious," Beth asked as confusion laced her words.

"I am. Go home, Beth."

"I'm not going to let you do this on your own, Damon," Beth said.

"Yes you are."

"You can't compell me. You tried that when we first met and it didn't work. So no I'm not leaving you."

"Please," he begged.

"Fine, but Damon be careful. You too, Ric."

"We will," Damon said to her before both men exited the pub leaving Beth on her own. She sighed as she saw the car drive off.

"Here you go, Beth," Brett said leaving a raspberry ice tea in front of her. "It's what you always order so I figured you might want to have something to entertain yourself now that your friends left. My treat."

"Thank you," she said giving the brown haired boy a small smile.

"No problem. Now as much as I would love to stay here and bother you," he said with a chuckle, "I have to work." And with that, he walked off to take the order of a couple who had just sat down. Beth took a while drinking her tea before she finished it and walked out of the Grill.

She felt so guilty because she was of no use at the moment. And that she couldnt really do anything to help her friends.

As she walked over to her car she felt as if she was being watched. She looked around but saw that she was the only one out there, so she shook it off as she grabbed the handle to open her car door. But as she did, a hand went over her mouth but before she could struggle Beth was out like a light.

She fell into a deep sleep but it was anything but peaceful. The voices in her head were louder than ever. And what she was hearing terrified her. There would be a lot of death that night but that was a given. What she didn't expect was to hear Jenna's name being whispered.

Beth jolted awake with a scream loud enough to be heard throughout the whole town and probably further.

After the scream had echoed away, Beth finally got her sense back and she remembered what had happened. She looked around and saw she was in the tomb where the only light came from a latern that had been placed on the ground.

She ran towards the exit but when she tried to go through she was bounced right back. She moved her hands foward and saw that a force was stopping her from going through. "Hello? Is anybody there? Someone get me out of here!" She yelled and didn't even realize that tears were falling from her eyes. "Get me out of here!" She repeated relentlessly.

"I need to warn my friends! I need to warn them," Beth said ending her sentence with a whisper because her voice became weak as tears continued to fall from her eyes. But no one heard her pleas and no one came to help the green eyed girl whose only goal was to help her friends survive the night.

~~~

Next time on Pure Happiness

"I'm so sorry, Elena. I'm sorry," Beth said as she pulled the brunette into another hug.

"It's not your fault, Beth."

~~~

Author's Note

I'm so sorry that the chapter is so short. This was kind of just a filler because I dint really know how to fit Beth into this episode. But I will be updating soon most likely Saturday. Oh and I want to ask you guys something. I've done short chapters since the beginning so I was wondering if you guys wanted longer ones from now on? Please let me know in the comments. Anyone I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to vote ❤