love you

LJ pov) jeff grab my hand and took me to our room and push me on the bed and clam on top of me and crash his lips on mine i kiss and jeff pulled off me shirt and pants and boxer in one pull. i was going to pull his clothes off but he slap my hand away and he started to strip and my member started to grow jeff lookd sexy pregnant or not. he started so do a hip dance.

i just stared man how lucky am i to have a great and sexy guy like jeff i said to myself i fell something hit my face bring me back to reality and it was jeff's boxers i smile.and jeff clam on top of me again and started to kiss me then kiss his way down to my neck and left love bites then keep kiss down to where my member is and started to teas me. by kiss all around now my member at full length jeff stop and do something elsa i said ok so jeff took it in his mouth and started to suck and bobbing his head up and down.

i was moaning oh god jeff your really good at this you know that i said he pull off really fast and made a pop noise i know and when i frist meet you i was still a virgin. and you took that from me and now it revenge time jeff said he put a condom on and lifted up my legs and push him member with no lube or letting me agaudt to the felling.jeff i gasp out and he push in then out jeff grab hold of my legs for support and hold hold them down it hurt at frist but then it fade it away i keep moaning when jeff hit my stop.and i cry out in plager faster jeff i begged you go fasterrrr!!!! i moan/yell ok LJ hold on jeff said and then pick up to speed i arch my back and and head right there jeff and dont stop i maon out.

ok baby as you witch and push in hader and went faster i couldnt stop moaning and jeff was moaning as well i lean up and kiss him on his lips and jeff kiss back.AHHH jeff let out what is it jeff i ask im cuming LJ im cummmming then he came he keep going and 5 mins later i came.on jeff and he pull out slow and left me with an emping felling inside and he lay beside me and wrap him arm around my waist and i wrap my arm around his neck. and close my eyes then jeff started to play with my balls i open my eyes and look down at jeff and close them again having fun are we i said.

yeah im just see who you would reacted to it jeff said i smiles and a little chucked escape my lips i really like that and you can paly with them all day long if you want to.i dont care i said oh thats good should we go take a shower we smell like sex and sweat jeff ask yeah we sould but im to comfortable.jeff we can take one later ok i said ok you can stay here and im going to take on and im leaving to door open in cast you want to take on jeff said.

ok jeff got out and started to walk away i slap his ass a little and he turn around and look at me like he was going to kill me what i said nothing just go to sleep jeff said and walk away.i got up and grab my pants and took out a srigettile and started to smoke it i havnt had one in along time it was good to smoke.i put it and got up and took a shower with jeff when i step in i wrap my arms around jeff small body

and kiss his neck ( skiping shower sean no sex happen just holding each other) then we got out and got dry off and just went to bed naked. jeff cuddle next to me i love you jeff i said i love you to LJ jeff said then we fell asleep.