snow

still LJ pov) ( time skip 4 days till x-max) me and jill been talking about what to do we move are dressings room to the back of the Manson lucky slendy let us,we keeped them lock from the others i been help jill for the past week packing everything and putting the boxs in the wear house.i do miss jeff alot i hope hes ok. he haven't be feeling good lately.

jill is the only one that knows about us and she thinks is cute we got the last of the toys put up then we headed home. i was the first to arrived i we to jeff's room he was asleep i went up to him and kiss is head i left a bear in there that had a fake knife that stabs it self. i though he will like i left the room and we down stairs to see Ben playing video game i ask if play too he handed me a collator and we played for 5 hours. i went to check on jeff he was awake i went up to him hay jeffy your ok i said no it feels like there something growing in my stomach and its hard as a rock jeff said let me go get slendy and see what he saids so i went to fo get him i knock on slendy door.

he open it can you go see what wrong with jeff he saids there something growing in him and it hard as a rock i said. ok tell jeff to come to my office down stairs in 5 min slendy said ok. i said i want back to jeff and told him to meet slendy come with me im really scared jeff said i was shock nothing scares him.this was the fist i carry jeff down to slendy's office i put jeff down in a bed that was in there  not soon after. slendy came in i had a hold of jeff's hand slendy said to lay down and pull up your hoodie and shirt jeff so he did.

he put a hand on jeff stomach. slendy had a strang look on his face even know he didn't have one uuuhhh..jeff...........your will i dont know how to say it but you going to have a baby.( jeff pov slendy just told me im pregnant i headed a thud and i set up and look down i saw LJ out cold i got up and slendy put LJ on the bed. i told slendy its LJ's baby  then he said that i must have be boring with both male and females sex organ and that i have to be really careful.now with the baby and that means no more kill for nine months