i thought you loved me

sorry i havn't been posting any new parts i was at my moms for the holiday and i was still spinding with my gf so im very sorry,------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  LJ pov) I got up after i was done talking to masky and went to the fridge to get something to drink i saw Jane walking to me i said hello to her.hello LJ beautiful day is it Jane said yes and i was thinking about going hunting later want to come? shue but frist i want to do this jane said and she grab me and kiss me then she kiss my neck and hit my sweet spot.

i counldnt help but moan i heard a gasp i finaly push jane off me i turn to see jeff standing there tears running down his face he yell i thought you love me you fucking baster and i wish i wasnt having your baby and stay the hell away from me and we throw for good my heart stop when i heard that j...jef...jeff... y... you dont...understand..i would  never kiss jane and hello she a girl.

i dont like women you know that i love you to much to cheat on you and how can you say that noe tears was running down my face. jeff ran out after i said that and the frount door slam shut i turn to jane who was still standing why,why did you do that you know i only had feeling for jeff and i dont like women like i said and you had to kiss me and now im going to lose my boyfriend and my child. you bitch i wanted to slap her but i dont belive in woman abuse.

i just yelled at her and i ran out to find jeff the only place i know jeff will go if he upset is at his bothers liu's grave so i ran there i hope jeff will understand that its jane falt ( jeff pov) i got up from my bed and walk to the kinchen and when i walk throw the door   jane was LJ kiss and he moan i couldnt say any thing i just. cry then he face me i snap i yell at the man i love well use to love and i said that i wish i was never LJ's child and that hurt me to say that .then LJ yelled at me anf he said that he would never cheat on me and how he never like women i counld say any more i ran out the house.

and i know he will look for me at liu's grave i ran to my old house witch is still there dont know why and when i walk in i said mommy,daddy im home i when to my mom and dads room and whrn to the closet i open it and pull out a box filled with old baby chloes from me and liu. and some old photos i  pulled out a my old baby blanked that i called blanky dont juged me it was still sloth to the tough and it still had the old coner that i use to chow on.i rube my face in it like old times i put it back in and close the box i gabe all my and liu's old baby stuff and had them in the living room i then called slendy and ask  if i can have the basment so i can have a bigger room for the baby.

and he said yes and slendy told my that hoodie and toby will move my stuff down there and set it up for me i also ask for help carring some boxs to the mason and jill and ben will help.i hung up and waited i went to liu's old room i grab some thing from there i looked under the bed in cast i forget anything and i saw a something