kinky ;)

still LJ's pov) i been walking around for hours GOD nightshade has nothing ( its a town in the under realm)  i guess i can go to the upper realm for a while. to get Jeff something and i can hide it in my room so Jeff cant snoop around for them. ok lets go them i said to myself i came to a portal that leaves to the upper realm i walk though lucky it was still early in the morning here i turn to my human form.i don't like my human form but lucky i look different my outfit is different to.

im emo btw ( don't judge its my story) so my hair is still a red brown color and i have trip pants on and a black and white strip jacket and snake bite on my bottom lip. and my cone nose it gone it fell wired  not being there and the worse thing of all im 18 again. im stead of my age i walked in to town and found the city mall damn close til 12 what am im going to do till then?

i though to myself.i look at my phone 10:49am ok i can walk around town for a while so i did and i came across a store with a bunch of TVs in it it was on the news i stop and watch it.it had a picture of jeff  killer still at large if seen call cops i laugh they will never caught jeff. i keep walking and i saw some kids about 10 though 15 making fun of me,jeff and the rest of the cp's.

i walk up and ask what they are talking about on of the little kids seem to be the leader who look about 15 came up and said. talking about those stupid killers and that they cant kill of shit and who in the right mind will cut there face and burn there eye lids off. a fucking stupid baster will that kid laughed i get mad no one makes fun of my boyfriend and get away with it i said.

what he not ever real is this real. i turn back to my pasts form and i ran my claws like hand into the young boys gut and he spit up blood and look at me. now now now there no need to fear me. i though the boy down and i killed the rest of them.i left my tread make and ran for cover and found somewhere to wash up after that. i turn to back to my human form and want back to the mall yes it was open.