nightmare

jeff pov) i woke up still in LJ's room hugging one of his pillows taking in his seint candy and blood i got up still having his pillow priest against my chest like a little kid how had an nightmare. i went to the window and look out i saw masky and slendy come out of the forst with worry look on there faces i walk down stairs and waited for them.they came in slendy whats wrong i ask uh jeff it seem that LJ was taking to the under realm by scarecrow to be apart of the zarlgo army again slendy said.

what the fuck are we doing sitting here lets go get the fater of my child and lets do it now and im going no matter what and there's nothing you can do. i said half yelled jeff you can not go what if something happens all that will be going is hoodie,ej,ben,myslef,miss.p,jill,clockwork,toby,smiles,and grinny.that's all and finally slendy said it not far why cant i go it my boyfriend i should be able to go i said no jeff what is something happens to the baby thats why masky isn't going and you can just stay here.

if you try to escape you wont be able to im putting a sell on the house to keep you both in got that now we be going for a few days slendy told me and masky they all left. i looked at masky and smile really big and i make sure i had an evil look in my eyes masskyyyy you better run now im still mad about the cheesecake thing.said i got up and walk very slow tough masky i can see him getting scared we're in here all along you know whats going to happen.now no where go you and me i still had LJ pillow in my hand masky started to shake he let out a very high yell hoodie and he ran to his and hoodie's room.

i went back out to the couch and lay down while i was hug the pillow my stomach was upset i put my hand on it and was rubbing to calm down the baby.shh everything will be ok daddy here and your other daddy will be back anytime now all of a soddenly felt like a shape pain hit me stomach.i got up and to the bathroom i try to throw up but nothing i went to the Mirror and lift it up my hoodie and saw that i was cut open where the baby was.i looked down slowly and saw my knife in my hand and the baby i drop my knife and started to shake i scream. i was shaking awake by masky jeff its a nightmare jeff wake up masky said i shot up and looked around i grab on to masky and cryed what wrong jeff masky ask

i look up at him masky i had a dream the i cut out the baby with my knife what dose it mean i ask him when did you started to have those dreams masky said just now.and i know it was a nightmare but it seams sooo real i said