tea party

jeff pov) i woke up and LJ was gone where the hell could he have gone too i sigh and got up from by bed.i walk past my mirror and stop my stomach is huge it only been to two mouths it shouldn't get this big i try to suck in my gut and that didnt help so i push out my gut to see how big.lets just say never doing that again and slendy been gaive this cream for screech mark and non soo fari walk down stairs and see a note on the frige.

it said that LJ and hoodie is leaving to go shopping for a while and will be back later and everyone eals left it me,masky,sally,grinny and smiles.ok just 5 people so i make 15 pancakes so i did i yell dor everyone to come eat.everyone eat and sally looked at me and masky this cant be good no sally i said i didnt even said anything.sally said i know what you want to do and its no the bleach and hurt the babies i said i use water please jeffy and masky sally said and her eyes go huge fine.

just water and no dressing up masky said deal sally said and go a pitcher of water then we want up to her room me and masky just sat on the floor. and not in the little kids chairs 5 hours later i look at masky and spell out w-e...n-e-e-d....a...w-a-y-...o-u-t...o-f...h-e-r-e....b-e-f-o-r-e...s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g...h-a-p-p-e-n i said i know jeff just wait.masky said sally looked at us like we was crazy then i hear LJ yelled for me sally i need to go LJ backs and i want to see him i said.stay here i be back then sally left i got up with help from sally's bed and i help masky up sally didnt like when we was up no stay im not done yet and you said you play with me.

sally ma and jeff is tired and the babies are probably Hungary so we have to go eat something we can play again later masky said ok sally said looking mad.hay sally when to baby comes you can hold it only if you to act up or get mad when we leave ok i said really jeffy i can hold it sally yell.yes and you have to be careful and only when we say its ok got the i said ok jeff i will sally said then we left me and masky walk down stairs with sally.

when we got down there everything look really good LJ came up behind me and wrap his arm around mt stomach and the baby kick.did you felt the i ask yes it's knows its daddy are here now and know we love it very much LJ said LJ then kiss me on my check and pick me up in his arm being careful.not to hurt the baby and set me on the couch then walk away and came back with food and set down be side me.

he pick me up again and set me in his lap and grab to food now what to my killer wants to eat i blush when he said his killer.everything and i dont care im starving ok so LJ feed me and i look over a masky and hoodie and they giving us weird looks.what maybe i like to be fead and im lazy i said LJ was eating to well we was sharing.hey jeff are you ok your looking a little green i got up and ran to the bathroom throwing up  LJ came in and was rubbing my back get it all out jeff your going to be ok he said.

finally stop after 5 mins lets get you to bed but Frost brush oyu teeth then we go ok LJ said ok and will you lay down with me i ask yes i will and anything.you need i will get ok jeff LJ said ok i'll like than i said i brush my teeth and lay down with LJ's arm around my head.then i fell asleep after LJ did.