Kyoko watched Kuon go, her eyes glued to his muscular back which rippled in the sunlight. The coating of sunscreen only added to the shimmering effect as the hot sun caressed the skin she herself was dying to feel. To run her hands over it as the small beads of sweat made their slow track downwards. She had the need to use her tongue to remove them from Kuon's body... Truly that dream last night had definitely been too realistic! Kyoko decided as she wrenched her gaze away from the now completely submerged man, cutting off her view of his flesh.

Kuu and Julie both watched their children with knowing smiles. They could both see just how much the nearness and the distance played with both of their heads. The cute blush Kyoko got when she caught Kuon's eyes. The way Kuon seemed to have to physically restrain himself from paying all of his attention to Kyoko to deal with both of the women fairly. But to the people that knew him best this was no passing fancy. It had never been...Kuon was well and truly in love with Kyoko and Lory had stated Kyoko was in the same boat.

It was just after a short lunch reprieve, where Kyoko purposefully sat herself between Kuu and Julie to eat, that she grabbed her remaining courage as Makoto approached with the golden envelope. With a genuine smile she handed it with much ceremony to Kyoko who visibly swallowed hard. For the second time that day her throat seemed to have constricted leaving her voice trapped inside as she slowly opened the envelope and pulled out the enclosed card. She read the card through at least 3 times before the feeling in her throat lessened slightly.

"Well?" Julie prompted, smiling at the girl she already loved like a daughter. The smile she flashed was one of those very smiles that had fixed Kyoko into Kuon's head for so many years. The smile that made so many men fall in love with her without her knowledge or intention. As the men around her almost swooned she turned that smile on Kuon who couldn't help but smile back lovingly.

"Tonight Kuon we will be spending an evening at sea. We will be catching one of Fairmont Orchids own starlight cruisers where we will be taken out to watch the marine wildlife before having a romantic meal and dancing on board. They've listed a few of the types of things we may be lucky enough to see and even offer the experience of swimming with sea turtles!" The complete excitement on Kyoko's face was thrilling as everyone around even Maemi couldn't help smile as the excitement rolled off Kyoko in waves.

Of course. Kuon thought as he agreed with both his parents that it seemed like a wonderful evening plan, I wonder how long it will take before she asks about mermaids?

Kyoko looked again at what she had chosen to wear for this evening. They would be starting at 6pm as this was the best time to try and see the turtles according to the information Kyoko had pulled up on her phone whilst deciding on what she should wear. Her instructions were to wear something first that she would be able to swim in but also to have an outfit ready and her needed items that she would then be able to change into on the ship before their meal. She checked for the 5th time that she had all the needed items safely in the dress bag Jelly had so carefully stored it in for the trip before stepping out of her room. Maemi was just walking towards her room and smiled at Kyoko softly.

"Have a nice evening," was her only remark as Kyoko bowed and thanked her before bustling off down the corridor.

The wildebeest seemed to have morphed into something much larger. At the end of the hallway a bellhop awaited her.

"I'm here to take your things for the evening, Miss Mogami. May I?" he asked politely as Kyoko passed over two of the bags and her wrapped dress carefully.

"Thank you very much." she offered with a small bow and the man smiled winningly at her.

Without her knowledge a few of the hotel workers had become rather smitten with the quieter of the two girls. Though both of them were extremely well mannered, there was just something about Kyoko. But saying that the Maemi fanbase which took up the other 50 percent of the staff would have said the same about her and to think that lucky git got to choose between them!