Bo Bo Beautiful.

"She was going to take Tama for a walk down by the lake. If you run you might catch her." Kanae stated as she watched the tall, dark figure, almost creeping through the dimly lit entrance hall. It was late and all of the girls had already retired to their rooms. Kanae smiled as Kuon startled slightly, Kyoko and Kanae had spent the day relaxing in their room chatting together. Kanae had been pleased that Chiori seemed to have realised Kyoko and Kanae needed time alone. She and Hotaru had popped in briefly to collect Tama and had said they would be going to the beach. Kuon was with the twins who had asked him to spend some time at the beach also. It was an easy bet that all the women would be heading down there if they decided to come a little later on.

She watched as Kuon approached her. He looked worried. She knew he would be after Kyoko and Kanae had asked to have dinner served in their room. It wasn't that they hadn't wanted to go down to dinner. But Kyoko had been sleeping and Kanae decided it was better for her to get some rest after she had been upset. They had talked about a lot that day. Kyoko had told her some things about her childhood. She had never spoken about them before, while Kanae had even been willing to talk some more about her childhood and family. Kanae knew no matter what happened she and Kyoko had a special relationship and even if Kuon were to get Kyoko to accept his advances her spot in Kyoko's heart was safe.

"Is she OK Kanae-san?" Kuon asked as soon as he was close enough to not have to raise his voice.

"Well she was a little upset but I think she is better for getting her worries off her chest." Kanae answered not really giving much away.

Kuon knew she wouldn't tell him why Kyoko had been upset, that was his job.

"Thank you Kanae-san. It's nice to know Kyoko has wonderful friends like you."

With that Kuon took off out of the doorway. Kanae walked forwards and leaned against the doorframe watching the tall man merge into the shadows.

You had better look after her Kuon, otherwise you will have me to deal with. Kanae smiled as she thought of just how much the tall handsome actor did seem to love her best friend.

She doubted she had much to worry about. If she had thought for a single second he would hurt Kyoko she would never have sent Kuon after her. Turning away from the darkness Kanae made her way back to their room and the questions she knew would come from her other friends.

Kuon looked out across the scene before him. He did it without thinking. Taking out his phone, he flipped it open and pressed the camera button. The result was a single shot of the most beautiful scene he thought he had ever seen. Kyoko facing away from him was silhouetted by the moon on the lake's shore. She looked simply stunning as her hair blew gently in the wind and her dress fluttered, clinging to every curve. It was straight out of a cliche romance drama and as Kuon stood there his heart skipped. Kyoko had turned sharply and was now facing him. Her face had looked a little scared but with seeing Kuon her face broke out into the most beautiful smile. In that moment he knew the moment before was nothing in comparison to that smile and those dancing, molten gold eyes.

"Kuon you startled me!" Kyoko said as she smiled at the tall man.

Her heart was racing in the moonlight. Kuon looked simply stunning, his blond hair seemed to absorb the moonlight and then let it out in it's own radiant glow. His green eyes shone and the smile that graced his face made Kyoko's racing heart tremble.

"I'm sorry Kyoko, it wasn't my intention. I just wanted to see that you were OK."

The concern and care in Kuon's voice registered deep with Kyoko. She smiled sadly at him feeling embarrassed by her breakdown that morning. Kyoko turned back towards the lake. Kuon approached to stand next to her while Kyoko fixed her eyes on little Tama who was sniffing around in the reed beds.