The Date Design

Kyoko looked up as there was a knock on the bedroom door. Looking down at her watch she noticed it was 9:45. Chiori was out walking Tama, she had really fallen in love with the little dog. She had already asked to be able to still spend time with Tama when the show was over and of course Kyoko had agreed without a thought. She was happy to see Chiori so happy.

"This seems to be becoming a habit." Kyoko mumbled as she hopped off the bed leaving behind the script she had been reading expecting one of the other girls or maybe Kuu. She didnt bother to put on her cover-up, answering the door in her strappy pink top and small sleep shorts. Pulling open the door she almost slammed it shut again as she realised her mistake. Standing there was Kuon.

"Kuon!" Kyoko exclaimed trying to hide herself behind the door a little as she remembered how very underdressed she was. But Kuon had already seen and was at this moment trying very hard not to drag her back into her room and lock the door!

"Hello Kyoko, I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" he asked as he slowly controlled himself and his urges.

"No I was just reading through a new script." she said quickly.

In one way she didn't want Kuon to see her this way, but in the same breath she didn't want him to leave. She just loved being in his presence and the last 2 days she hadn't had that pleasure as much. Kuon had already been on two dates that week. He had taken Oka shopping at some very upscale boutiques. He had told her she could buy what ever she liked but had been completely stunned when she had asked him if she could visit a few of the pâtisseries, restaurants and other food establishments. She had talked with all of the staff, cooks and anyone who would talk to her about cooking. They had also been invited into a few of the kitchens and spent a wonderful couple of hours learning how to make a few dishes. Then Kuon had taken Oka to a large bookshop where he bought her a selection of cooking books. She had been close to tears when she accepted the treasured items and Kuon had to admit he had really enjoyed his day with her.

The next day had been a date with Sachi. Kuon had taken her to meet a few fashion designers he knew. Sachi had let it slip one day that she would really like to eventually own her own fashion line a lot like his own mother had. Sachi had been shocked by Kuon's thoughtfulness and when she had asked him why he had done this for her, his reply had made her really cry when he told her that he believed and had every faith in her that one day she could make her wonderful dream a reality. Sachi had the best day of her life and was introduced to people that she could have only dreamed about only a few hours before and Kuon? Well Kuon was almost forgotten, but he was happy. He was happy to see Sachi's eyes sparkle and when she did remember he was there with her, he was happy to see just how excited she was by his date idea. The fact was with both dates the only person he could think about was the girl standing here right before him now. But both girls had days they would never forget.

"Oh a new production?" Kuon asked, wondering how long she would allow him to stay in her presence and hoping she was in a talkative mood.

"Yeah. It's the new project Director Ogata is working on." Kyoko wondered if it would be too presumptuous to invite Kuon in though she would have to get her cover up first of course.

"Love in the Fold?" Kuon asked hardly daring to hope his guess was correct, but how many new projects could Ogata have? He wondered knowing that was a silly question. Since Dark Moon Ogata's talents had been very much desired.

"How did you know that? I thought it was a closed project?" Kyoko asked hardly breathing as she prayed his answer would be that he had also taken a role.

"I've been invited to join the cast. Who have you been asked to play?" Kuon asked, his heartbeat increasing as he begged all the listening gods, spirits, angels and whatever for the answer his heart was screaming.