"Aw." He frowned

I laughed before putting Cleo into the water that reached a little above his paws.

"Are you gonna help or just stand there?" I asked Kian as I tied my hair up into a messy bun.

Cleo liked to splash water during baths, so I was ready for it.

"Help, obviously." He replied before sitting on the edge of the tub

We washed Cleo in silence, not really
knowing what to say to each other. I was still kind of in the phase that this was all a dream, but it just seems so real.

I shrieked when bubbles flew in my face "Kian!"

He clapped and threw his head back in laughter. His laugh was like music to my ears. I shook my head before splashing dirty dog water at him.

I shouldn't have done so, because Cleo started to splash the water, getting us both soaked.

I held my hand up to block the water now coming from both Kian and Cleo. Cleo was barking and Kian was laughing at me.

"This is not fair!" I laughed before grabbing a hand full of bubbles and throwing them at Kian.

They sadly didn't go to far and ended about an inch away from his leg. I looked at the bubbles, then at Kian before we had both burst out in laughter.

"Stop laughing at me!" I playfully pushed him

His whole face was red at this point as he tried to contain his laughter. I fake pouted and continued to wash Cleo.

"I-I'm sorry, babe." He chuckles while scooting over to me and wrapping me in a side hug.

I ignored him until he started to playfully leave wet kisses on the left side of my face.

I giggled and scrunched my nose up "ew! Kian!"

It wasn't 2 seconds later until he started to trail soft kisses from my jawline and to my neck.

I tugged my bottom lip between my teeth, tilting my head a bit to give him better access.

"Kian" I breath out

He 'hmm' against my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Y-you um.." I struggled to find my words "stop? Yea, you - WE should stop."

He sighed before pulling back to meet my eyes. We sat there for a minute until I realized the tint of pink in his cheeks.

I furrowed my eyebrows "you okay?"

"Um," he quickly got up with his back facing me "do you have any other bathrooms?"

I nod, forgetting he couldn't see me.

"Yeah. Just take a left, go straight down the hall and into my room, the bathroom should be on your righ"

"Thank you!" He says before I could finish.

He literally flashed out the door, leaving me sitting at the edge of the tub in a shocked and confused state. I shrugged my shoulder before turning back around and looking down at Cleo.

He had his head tilted sideways like most dogs will do sometimes.

"Don't give me that look." I rolled my eyes

"And you scared mommy to death, don't even leave me like that again."

He was still looking at me like he didn't understand exactly a word I said. I sighed, reminding myself to stop talking to dogs.