Chapter 31

Thank you Shaakirah_03 for the amazing cover I love it doll!!

Aasia's POV

'BANG'
That was the sound that woke me up along with a few mumbles and then a crash.
I turned to Hassan, only to find that he was already gone...
"Hassan?" I questioned slowly sliding out of bed.
When he didn't reply, I started panicking slowly making my way towards the slightly open door. I peeked out expecting to see a scary man in a mask but instead there stood Hassan holding a frying pan in one hand and a glass in the other. He slowly put down the glass and turned to face the stove only to bump the glass over, sending it crashing to the floor. He sighed and banged the pan down splashing oil everywhere.

I bit my lip trying to stop the giggles that threaten to escape, but I failed miserably and instead I burst out laughing, causing Hassan to turn around. I watched as his expression changed from shocked to embarrassed and then slight anger as my giggles slowly came to a stop.
"What...what are you doing? " I asked trying to hide the smile on my face.
"Uhh... I was uh...making breakfast?" He said, his answer sounding more like a question.
I smiled, holding my laughter in, "That was very thoughtful...so what are you making?"
"Well I'm making, egg and toast ... and a nice cup of tea."
I nodded, sitting down on one of the chairs, "Sounds yummy, do you need help?"
"No, I got this ." He stated firmly, turning to face the stove once again.

I watched as he slowly broke an egg a and as soon as the he realized the yolk didn't break a look of triumph spread across his face making me smile. I watched as he continued making breakfast and thanked him as soon as he placed it in front of me. He watched as I took a bite, before sitting down beside me.
"This..." I said swallowing, "is amazing!" And it was! For someone who was a bull in a china shop, the egg was delicious.
Hassan nodded, thanking me, an undeniably happy smile across his face, before he started eating his food realizing that he could actually cook.

After breakfast, I cleaned up the kitchen while Hassan showered and got ready for work. As soon as he walked out of the bedroom, I couldn't help but stare, watching him tie his tie perfectly as I subconsciously continued wiping the table. Before he could finish, he looked up, catching my stare, causing  a blush to spread across my cheeks. He smiled and continued with his tie, his eyes never leaving mine, and as soon as he was done he walked towards me.
"I think that spot's clean now..." he whispered before placing a kiss on my fore head. "Enjoy the rest of your day." He smirked, leaving before I could say anything.

As soon as I was done cleaning the kitchen, I went to our bedroom and was surprised to find the bed was already made. On the bedside was a small note and a credit card.
Buy whatever you want for the house...this card's all yours. Humaira will be there soon. Love Hassan.
I smiled picking up the note and slowly placing it in my drawer, before going into the bathroom... Guess I had a full day of shopping ahead of me

*

Hours later, Humaira and I had finally finished shopping and after lunch, Ahmed took her home... leaving me alone, so I decided to buy some doughnuts and coffee for Hassan, who was still at work. As soon as I reached Malik Inc. I made my way to the elevator and towards Hassan's office, only to be stopped by a lady... his secretary.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked standing up.

"To Hassan's office..."

"Who gave you permission to do that... he didn't tell me anyone was coming."

"It's a surprise he doesn't know I'm here." I answered confused, 'why was she questioning me so much?'