Prologue

DEDICATED TO: Aarifah_23

Hassan's POV:

"Son I think it's time you found a partner." My father said in a stern tone, the one he nowadays seemed to be using more often with me.

"Dad, I already told you, Ridwaan will be my business partner after I gain ownership of Malik Inc." I replied, trying to sound confused. I knew exactly what type of partner he was referring to and it definitely was not a business partner...no... My dear father wanted me to get married.

My father shook his head and pulled a stack of papers out of his draw. "Not a business partner...but a wife. Here is a list of girls who your mother and I find are suitable. "

I shook my head looking at the pile in distaste, "Father I will not get married! I don't see the need of it. I..."

But my father cut me off, "You will not become the owner of this company if you are not married! Many businessman do not like doing business with bachelors. They find them irresponsible and immature. If you do not find a wife, I will hand over ownership to my brother and his sons. Am I clear?"

"Crystal." I said standing up and looking at the pile. I instantly pulled out a page and handed it to my father, without even looking at it thoroughly. "Her...I'll marry her." I said nonchalantly and made my way out of his office, when I was at the door I stopped, "Make the proposal for this Sunday." I continued, walking out and shutting the door with a smirk.

"Aasia Hamid, I'm coming for you!"

******************

Salaams people
I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter!
I'm so sorry it's so short!
I'll try and update as soon as possible!

Don't forget to vote and comments are highly appreciated!

XOXO

Z