Preview to.... Falling Together

You can survive the pain of loving someone so deeply you let them go becomes the only answer.

You can survive loosing the person you love to another as it eats you up inside seeing them together.

If the heart can survive any number of grievances against it the question becomes can it heal enough for love to be welcomed back.

Will Rick and Jenna get it together and find love or will they just simply learn to survive one more time.

Xxxxxx
Falling Down (Rick Grimes Romance) book#1
Stop Falling (Rick Grimes Romance) book#2
Falling (Rick Grimes Romance) book #3
Falling Together (Rick Grimes Romance) book #4

XXXXXXX

Taking my hand in his Rick shook my hand as if we were agreeing to a deal. Only instead of letting go of my hand he wound our fingers together stepping inches away from me. Cupping my chin in his other hand Rick dipped his head next to mine.

Ricks voice was husky and full of gravel as he whispered into my ear, "As long as you know it's going to be driving me crazy needing to touch you. All I'm going to do is be able to think about holding you in my arms. Remembering how sweet you taste when I kiss your soft lips. I'm going to have a permanent case of blue balls waiting for you."