"Oh god, Kevy... I missed you. Please more, I need..." Dilly huffed out and spread his legs even wider for me.

"Shh... Baby, I've got you. We have all the time in the world. We'll spend all night loving each other." I whispered in his ear. I placed my hands in his gyrating hips and tried to slow his frantic movements, but it seemed someone was just as eager as I was to get our first round out of the way.

"Please, please... I need this. I need to come. I want you inside me." My Dilly demanded and who was I to ever deny my little love whatever his heart desired.

I pulled Dilly down to my chest and partially rolled to the side and reach the bedside table. My fingers brushed the handle and I managed to open it. I fumbled around inside praying that my man had stocked it in preparation for my homecoming. No one could have ever guessed the extent of my relief when my fingers found the bottle of lube and condoms. Even though I was thoroughly tested for STD's and HIV and received a clean bill of health after the attack, I would never put Dilly at risk until I finished my regimen of preventative medications. He was my world and if anything was to ever happen to him, then this world wasn't worth living in without him.

Dilly huffed and grabbed the supplies from my hand. I had to stifle my laughter at the look of utter impatience on his cute little face. The laughter died my throat when I watched the little vixen tear the condom wrapper with his teeth. The feel of his hands as he rolled the prophylactic down my throbbing length was almost too much for me to handle, I gritted my teeth and willed myself not to come.

That tactic was almost moot when Dilly squirted a generous amount of lube into the palm of his hand. He leaned forward, captured his kiss swollen bottom lip in between his teeth, and stared right into my eyes as he reached behind himself and began to prepare his entrance for me. I watched his pupils expand and his lips parted ever so slightly when he rocked his hips on his fingers, effectively grinding his balls along the length of my shaft. It was the sexiest thing I've ever witnessed, and with a determined growl I batted Dilly's hand away from his ass with one hand, and aligned my head of my cock to his slick entrance with the other.

"Oh my... Fucking god...." I groaned as the head of my cock slipped past that first protective ring of muscle and into the blissful heat of Dilly's tight, wet channel.

The muscles of my abdomen locked up tight as I breathed deeply through my nose and gripped Dilly's sweaty hips to hold him completely still. If he so much as drew in a deep breath, I was done for. It took a few minutes for me to regain my control, enough for me not to instantaneously come. My cock throbbed with the need for release, my balls burned and churned with the desire to just let go, but I fought it.

"Please baby, please move, give it to me." Dilly whined as he rocked himself on my cock, his spasming chute drawing me deeper into his body. Paradise couldn't compare to the feeling of his milking channel along the length of my shaft. I was barely holding on, but I was determined that this man, my love. The one person in my life I would fight the angels of heaven and the demons of hell for. I was going to make sure he reaped every ounce of pleasure and reaffirmation of my love for him through our joining of our bodies.

"Take baby, take all that you need from me." I growled as I guided him almost all the way off my shaft only to buck my hips upward and plunged him back down to the hilt of my cock. I set up a brutal rhythm as I fucked up into him and he pounded his ass down on me over and over again. Time ceased to move, the air around us sizzled and sparked, and stars popped in front of my eyes as Dilly rode me with abandon.

The slap of skin against skin, our mutual grunts and groans was all that could be heard in the otherwise silence of our bedroom. Dilly began chanting my name like a litany as my blood pounded through my ears. I dug my heels into the mattress as I bucked up into him, burying my cock as deep as I could, seeking that special place inside of him that would drive both he and I over the edge of ecstasy.

I knew I had him right where I wanted him when Dilly threw his head back and exposed the elegant line of his throat as he screamed my name towards the ceiling. He widened his legs and rocked frantically rocked himself on my throbbing cock. My balls drew up and my impending release skated down the length of my spine, drew up in my churning balls. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around Dillon's straining length and pumped him in time to my punishing upstrokes.

"That's it baby, right there. Take it. Fucking own me. Come baby, come for me." I growled and bucked my hips like I had a springboard in my spine.

"Oh god, yesssss!" Dilly screamed as his body seemed to seize above mine. He went stock still with his mouth gaped wide open in a silent scream. Line after line of creamy spunk erupted from the head of his pulsing cock.

The sight of him, the utter beauty combined with the heat and smell of his release painting my chest and abdomen was the last straw. My balls erupted with enough force to have me hollering his name loud enough for our neighbors to hear. My body bucked and thrashed against the sweat soaked sheets, my fingers digging into his hips hard enough to leave my fingerprints in his skin as my orgasm was ripped from my body. My mind fractured and my body floated away on a sea of bliss. Nothing, absolutely nothing could compare to the way this man made me feel.

Dilly's body slumped against mine and I just held him as our hearts pounded in a synchronized rhythm of love and completeness. I was free, I was home, and I had the love of my life in my arms. We've fought for each other and won, and we will continue to fight to keep our love strong for the rest of our lives.

"I love you baby." I whispered in his ear and kissed his sweaty temple.

"Hmm... I love you too Kevy." He sleepily replied and I just held him with a smile curving my lips. We were together and our future looked bright. I was home and free to love my Dilly forever and ever.

The End