Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Kevin...

(YES I DID,the ever beautful David Gandy as Isaac)

Words couldn't express how good it felt to be holding my baby in my arms. I know the Warden was having a conversation with Dillon. It was very interesting listening to this man's life story. It was really something to hear how Mr. Larsen advanced through the different stages of his career. How he had risen through the ranks from being a cell block guard to the lead prison guard and then going back to law school and graduating almost at the top of his class. He had left the prison system to actually pursue a career as an Assistant District Attorney only to return to the penal system to run for and win the office as the Warden of this fine institution. (Can you feel my sarcasm here?)

My eyebrows brushed my hairline when he had explained about his relationship between himself and Dilly's mother. It was heartbreaking listening to the man recount the tale of his wife and child's death at the hand of people who held a vendetta against him, and Dilly's mother's decree about keeping his distance from Dillon.

I was never more proud of my little love than when he had slid off my lap, bounced over to his father, and wrapped his slender arms around the big man's neck and told him that he didn't care about the bad people out there, and that he was more than happy to finally have the chance to see him and to have his father in his life.

Fuck, even the hard ass motherfucker standing guard in the corner audibly sniffed after that little heartfelt moment. The emotions floating around the room was enough to choke even the most heartless of humankind. After a few minutes, and trust my inquisitive, no filter having other half to ask his father about his seemingly relaxed stance on his only child's sexuality, and the man's lack of judgment about the fact said son was in a committed relationship with another man.

Mr. Larsen looked from one to the other and answered that he fully understood our relationship. He stated that he didn't care about who his son was in love with because he himself

was in fact bisexual, and that he had married a woman because at the time that was who he had fallen in love with and who he had wanted to share his life with until Dilly's mother came along. The warden laughed at our flabbergasted expressions as told us that he had relationships with men before and since then.

Dillon had just shrugged his slender shoulders and beamed a smile bright enough to light up the entire room. Fuck, I just wanted five maybe ten minutes alone with Dilly, he was so fucking gorgeous, and when he made his way back over to my side and plopped his delectable ass back into my lap, my already throbbing shaft almost exploded. It took all that I had to hold back the desperate groan of need that was bubbling up my throat.

Dilly continued to talk to his father and sure enough, his hands were flapping, and he was rocking back and forth with his usual exuberance. His butt was rubbing all over my engorged shaft and prolonging my nearly constant state of torture. My body temperature raised to almost a fevered level and I had to firmly grab his hips with both hands in order to keep him still.

I knew my face was flushed and there was a light sheen of sweat covering my entire body. I did groan with embarrassment when I looked up from under my lashes at my father-in-law when Dilly stopped mid tirade to look back at me. The big man's lips were curved with a knowing smirk. Dilly's little, "oh," as he realized what he was doing to me didn't help my current situation either. I had no choice but to stand, plop Dilly onto the plush cushions of the sofa, and mumble the word, "Bathroom." Praying that my shirt was hiding my body's more than obvious state of excitement.

The Devil cleared his throat to get my attention and pointed to the door on the other side of the room. I wasted no time as I rushed across the carpet, slammed into the room, and firmly closed the door behind myself. I quickly turned on the cold water faucet and proceeded to splash water on my overheated face. My hands were trembling and I tried to breathe through my current crisis.