-the wonderful lady who served you alcohol and let you stay here to discover your own feelings, in case you didn't remember

I picked up the bowl of soup with my hands. Thank you lady~~

I thought about what she had said to me last night. The one I long for, huh?

I finished the soup and stepped outside the room. I found the kitchen and washed my bowl. The lady wasn't here. I guess she's downstairs at the shop. Deciding to help out, I bounced down the stairs. The lady was serving food to some customers.

"Hello ma'am, how may I help out? I want to repay you for helping me." I said.

She smiled, "Just call me Terra. You can help me with the cooking."

As I was making the pancakes and bacon, my mind kept wandering to Jimin. Wait, did that mean he was who I longed for? I remembered all the good times we had together. I remembered when he saved me from the vampires. I don't think I have that bond with Taehyung or Jungkook.

"Terra I got it!" I exclaimed.

"Huh? Got what?" She asked, confused.

"I know who I long for! I know who I truly like! Thank you so much! I'll get going now!" With that, I dashed out.

I heard her mutter "oh, that girl."

I found my way to Taehyung's house. I felt like Jimin wouldn't want to see me yet, and that Taehyung would be the easiest to forgive me.

Taehyung opened the door when I rang the doorbell.

"Oh.. Nara.. Why are you here?" He said quietly.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

He hesitantly let me in.

"What is it?"

"Well," I started, "I've been thinking, and I know who I really like."

"It's Jimin isn't it?" Taehyung sighed.

I nodded, "Yea.. I know I've been such a bad person, but right now, I'm going to ask for your forgiveness. I'm so sorry, and I promise I have learned my lesson."

"Nara, you'll have to earn my trust again," he said.

"I know, but I hope you give me another chance." After I said that, I left his house and went to Jungkook's.

Jungkook had greeted me more warmly than Taehyung had.

"Jungkook, I just want to set things straight. Although we dated when I was alive, it's now all in the past. I've moved on, and I think that's what you should do too," I said.

"Yea I understand," Jungkook nodded, "honestly, the guilt from your death was eating away at me. I thought if I dated you and made you happy again, it would fix all my wrongs. I'm really not a bad person. Or demon."

"Well, I'm glad. No hard feelings?"

"No hard feelings," he confirmed.

It still wasn't the time to see Jimin yet, so having apologized to Taehyung and Jungkook, I had to also talk to their brothers. I headed out to the park and texted Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Seokjin to meet me there.

Everyone arrived shortly, so I got down to business.

"Thanks for coming, guys. I know I've made a bad impression on you all, and you have every right to be mad at me, but I just want to say something. I am deeply sorry for my actions. I have reflected upon them, and I will correct them. Can we start over?" I ranted.

"Aww, Nara, of course. We know you aren't evil," Namjoon cooed and hugged me.

"Yea, it's okay, as long as you don't hurt my brothers anymore," Jin added, then joined in on the hug.

Hoseok laughed and gave me a big thumbs up. Before hugging, he dragged Yoongi by the arm, and forced him to also join in. The five of us were a big ball of hugging marshmallows.