I saw other students were starting to walk in so I just nodded my head and smiled. When lunch rolled around Lucas and I ate out in the courtyard at school to avoid being seen by more people then what we need right now. We don't want the attention. As Lucas and I were talking about each others days so far my phone started vibrating and it was a text from Lucas' mom. When I opened it, it was a picture of Alexander sleeping in the pack'n'play that we have at her house for when he goes over there. I showed it to Lucas and the sweet smile he had on his face is the same smile he gave me the day we met. After school we went and picked him up right away and went home. I put a bottle together for Lucas to feed Alex while I cooked dinner for us since we were both off tonight because Shawn was finally coming home from his job to see Alex. After dinner we waited for Shawn while we watched tv. In the middle of a tv show I heard knocking at the door. When I opened it Shawn was standing there smiling at me.

"Hey Shawn." I said as I smiled at him.

"Hey kiddo. How have you been?" he asked as I let him in.

"I've been good, first day of school was today so it was a little hard being away from him for that long, but I survived. Lucas' mom was sending me updates throughout the day which helped keep the anxiety of being away from him down." I explained to Shawn.

"From what I heard from Topanga is every since he was born is you have been the most mature, amazing mom we all knew you would be." he replied.

"Did she really say that?"

"She did. I couldn't wait to get home and see you guys once I found out you had him." he said to me as we sat on the couch. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for his birth, but I was thinking of you and how you were doing the entire time." He said.

"It's okay, it was a full room anyways and if anyone was acting out on the birthing process it was Lucas.." I explained to him as Lucas glared at me which caused me to have a slight smirk on my face. "Speaking of which, I'm going to get him so you can see him." I said as I got up off the couch and picked Alex up out of his pack'n'play and walked back over to Shawn who was smiling from ear to ear. "Would you like to hold him?" I asked.

"If that's okay." He replied.

"Of course it is." I responded as I helped Shawn get positioned to hold Alex then I sat down next to him and continued talking. "So Lucas and I have been talking and we were wondering if it would be okay with you if Alex knew you as Grandpa?" I asked Shawn with a little nerve behind it because I didn't know how he was going to react to my question.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, my mom may not be around anymore and we both had a hard way of expressing how we felt about the situation and dealt with it in ways we shouldn't have, but you've always been my dad to me and I want Alex to know who his grandfather is." After I said that Shawn had the worlds biggest smile on his face.

"Yeah Shawn, my mom is the only one still up here and my dad is in Texas and he also wouldn't fit the grandparent position. There would be no other person I would want to have as his grandfather, you mean so much to Maya and I know you'll mean a lot to Alex too." Lucas then chimed in. I could tell Shawn was really happy with all of this.

"Shawn do you want me to get you a water or something?" I asked him.

"Yeah that would be great, thanks kiddo."

I ended up having to go to the bathroom first and before I could turn on the light I felt myself being pushed into the bathroom and the door being shut. When the light turned on it was Lucas.

"What are you doing?" I said as I glanced at him.

"Did you really think I was going to let that comment go and not do anything about it?" He said as he put his arms on both sides of me enclosing me with the bathroom counter.

"What do you think Shawns going to think since we both vanished?"

"Told him I needed to call my mother." When I looked into his eyes all I could see was lust.

"Huckleberry, as much as I want to with being given the clear, that makes it awkward with him out there. Calm your cowboy ass down and get out of the bathroom so I can pee please." I said as I winked at him.

"Mm, fine, that's quite alright for now."

After that took place I was a little shaken up from that. The asshole knows how to rile me up without even really doing anything. I took Shawn a water bottle and also took Alex from him so I could feed him and put him down for the night. Which didn't take long. After I put him in the nursery I went back out with Shawn and talked a little more before he had to leave.

"I'm really proud of you Maya, you're such an amazing mother already with how much you care about him. He's lucky to have too caring parents like you and Lucas. I have to head over to Cory's, but thank you for letting me stop by to see him." He said as I ran over to him and hugged him.

"I love you." I said to him.

After I gave him a hug and he left. When I got back inside Lucas was waiting for me on the couch. I walked over and sat down with him.

"I'm so happy that went well." I said to him.

"It's good seeing you so happy, it looks good on you." He responded while smiling at me and taking my hand in his.

"We did it Lucas, after everything we went through to get where we are. We Finally have the life and little family we always wanted. It's you and me. Forever."

-The End-