Chapter Thirty-one

Connor had dosed off in his office waiting for Jake to find out anything, he was really confused, he had just dreamt that Adelaide was trapped in what looked like a giant prison. It was so clear, he could see the outside of the building from the trees, he looked around and noticed a barbed wire fence that surrounded the building, and he prowled closer looking for some sort of entrance. There were men everywhere with huge guns and 'oh shit' those dogs as well, this must be the hunters HQ. He was in wolf form so he crept through the trees careful not to make a noise.

After about five minutes he noticed a huge yellow sign that warned people that no unauthorised personnel beyond this point, the gates looked like electric ones and had barbed wire on the top of that as well, there was a guard sitting at a booth watching a CCTV screen while a second guard was standing at the gate having a smoke. Connor carried on not wanting to be spotted. Finally he reached what must be the main entrance.

Again the gates where huge and had two booths either side of the gates with two guards each, he spotted large rifles inside the booths and the guards had a selection of weapons strapped to them 'that's weird' he thought, but then a sign caught his eye, it was the company name RAVEN TECHNOLOGIES and with that he woke up.

He jumped out his chair and powered up his laptop, he typed Raven Technologies into Google maps and pressed enter. It showed a red marker on the map. "This is insane!" he said in disbelief, the address showed that it was located in Edinburgh and had a huge chunk of land all around it to give it complete isolation. What to do, should he tell Jack that he had a dream about where she was, or does he keep this to himself and hope Jake comes up with something. Time was running out so the first option was the one it had to be.

Connor called Jack into his office and explained his theory, Jack sat and listened to what Connor had to say "So do you think I'm going mad?" he said running his hand through his hair nervously. "I completely believe you, her mum had the same gift, its like a physic gift, its a way of transmitting thoughts through dreams, just like some people can predict the future or our past, she could project thoughts even if she had never been there" Jack spoke with a smile. "Her mum used to visit me in my dreams too" he grinned in a wicked way but Connor just turned deathly pale "That's how I met your daughter, I dreamt about her and she dreamt about me" he was losing his sanity fast, his whole life he had been groomed to be Alpha, but this went right over his head. He told Jack about his dreams and his deteriorating health until he tracked her down.

He knew that the same thing will start happening again unless he found her. "She is calling out for you, and you are getting the images that are floating through her head, you see, she has three bodies, human, wolf and spirit, her spirit body goes wherever she wants too but can't be controlled as this happens when she is asleep. Her mum used to look like hell at times after episodes" he explained it clear enough so that Connor could relax a bit.

There was a loud bang on the door "I have a location" he shouted excitedly "It's in Edinburgh!" he grinned causing both Alphas to smile in a knowing way. "Now we plan!"