Chapter Fourteen

Connor left Adelaide's house after their walk so that she could get ready for their dinner in two hours time, he felt that giving her time to herself to get ready would make it a bit more special for when he picked her up in his car and drove them to the restaurant in style.

Anyway he needed another cold shower after all the making out they had done at the Loch, he smiled at how good a kisser she was considering it was her first time. He would rush home take a quick shower and dress up a bit more than the faded jeans and polo shirt that he wore at the moment.

Hopefully he didn't have anymore run-ins with anyone else when he got back; Sasha was still in the back of his head what the hell is she playing at! She is completely ignoring her feelings for her mate just to get some status 'what a bitch' his wolf sneered and he agreed.

As usual as soon as his mind connection came into reach Colin piped up **hey cuz, your dad has been asking for you to visit him** Connor growled ** if he has any pack business, tell him to visit me at my office!** he snapped **Ehhhmmm I think your mum has found out about your mate and is on a warpath cos you didn't tell her** Colin stated with a slight annoyance that he didn't inform his aunt who has eagerly awaited his mate to appear. Connor never gave it a second thought, he had been so wrapped up on the current issues with his mate that he forgot himself as a son **Damn I forgot all about the fact I told dad!** he growled telling him that he would visit her before he left, leaving him less time to relax before the drive back.

He ran up the stairs to his bedroom, stripped all his clothes off and took a step towards his en-suite; suddenly he smelt a familiar scent that used to excite him, now all he felt was repulsion. He spun around to see Sasha sitting up in the centre of his king-size bed with just a black silk sheet wrapped around her.

"I know you have found your mate, I accept that...but you can't deny the attraction we have for each other" she said confidently as she swung her legs to the side of his bed, stood up and let the sheet slip from her hands "Whoops" she said placing one of her perfectly nail polished fingers to her lips in mock gesture. "Whatever you want from me...you aren't getting it, I let you off with a warning yesterday. Today you won't be so lucky!" Connor snarled as his body shook with rage "I know how to handle men like you" she smirked as she sashayed her body towards him and placed her slender hands over his bare chest. "Don't push it Sasha, I don't want to have to kill you"

The thought of someone other than his mate touching him made him sick to his stomach, he had no more time for sluts like Sasha and before she moved her hand any further down Connor grabbed her wrist tightly causing her to scream in pain. "Touch me again and you will see what happens!" he spat aggressively in her face. Sasha looked with anger at him "She can't have you...you are mine!" she hissed back, "No one else will ever come close to what we have" she smiled and raised her hand to his face. Connor stepped back allowing her hand to miss completely causing Sasha to growl.

"You will be mine and no tart is going to get in my way" she cursed and took a few steps closer to kiss Connor, just as she was about to kiss him she seen his eyes turn jet black with fury and before she could move away from him he grabbed her by her long ebony black hair and dragged her down the stairs and threw her into a bemused Colin "Get this bitch off my land and deal with her!" he shouted before remembering that they were both completely naked. He will explain to his cousin later tonight when he got back home.

Sasha saw Connors embarrassment as a weakness and shifted before Colin got a full hold of her and like before she bolted straight for the trees "Make sure she leaves our territory!" Connor ordered Colin who was still standing there stunned before Connor shouted "NOW!"

Colin shifted into his wolf and ran off in the same direction knowing that questioning his cousin about what he was playing at would result in a huge fight that as usual he would lose.