Park Date: part one

Rin got up super early in a good mood. She got up and did her minimal makeup and tied her hair into two small pigtails. She wore her favorite light blue denim shorts that were frayed at the ends and she wore her favorite pastel orange off shoulder shirt. She accessorized herself with heart shaped sunglasses on her head and took her favorite safari green purse with her. She closed her bedroom door was surprised to see Len already up.

He wore his hair up in a small man bun. He was in his skinny sweatpants and was wearing a yellow tank top. "Yo!" He greeted her as she approached the door. "When did you wake up?" She asked as she put on her flip flops. Len got up and grabbed the keys. "Right after I heard you making noise." He shrugged. "I wasn't that loud!" She exclaimed and grabbed some money from the pile.

They both exited and locked the doors. They then presumed to the subways to go to the park.

-

Len and Rin both got off and stretched their legs. "Why does it take so long just to go to the park." Len complained. Rin did a couple of stretches. "Idk but I'm just psyched to go to the park." She arranged her outfit and makeup. "Ready to go?" She  asked.

They left the subway to go to the park. It wasn't a very long way but it was still a long hike. As soon as they reached the park, Miku was standing by the gate and waving to them as soon as she saw them. She wore a white tank top with a denim jacket. She wore a tan skirt that reached the top of her knees and some white sandals. She had on a pair of glasses and braided her pony tails.

"Did you wait long?" Rin asked as both Len and Rin got near Miku. "I live around here so I just came here and waited 5 minutes." Miku explained. "There should be some sprinklers in the park. Let's go get sprayed!" Miku exclaimed and shower them to the middle of the park. The park was surrounded with tall green hedges. Th grass looked healthy and super green. As they walked on the trail to the sprinklers and pond, the grass softly brushed against their ankles.

At the bottom of the trail were bushels of flowers with different colors. The flowers surrounded the sprinklers and the small pond. The sprinklers came out from the ground and there were even a few that would mist you from the top like it had rained. The pond was arranged with a small bridge in the middle of the pond. It had a couple of lily pads and trees that sported cool shades around the bridge.

Len, Rin, and Miku, all ran around the sprinklers like 5 year old children. They were chasing each other and trying not to get wet at the same time. After 45 minutes, they all walked around the park, drying themselves in the hot sun. They were suddenly hungry and decided to buy ice cream. "Rock paper scissors!! Whoever loses has to buy them!!" Miku exclaimed.

At the end, it was Len who had lost. He grumbled a bit. Miku felt bad so she made up an excuse as to show Len where the closest convenient store was. Rin was all too happy to sit underneath a tree and watch Len and Miku walk side by side. If only they got closer to each other, she thought.

-

Miku blushed and Len looked the opposite direction of Miku, trying to avoid eye contact. They turned down an alley. Suddenly, a bunch of wild teenagers pop out of nowhere. They were a rowdy bunch. "Well, well, well. Look at what we have here." One of the girls sneered. Miku hid behind Len and whimpered. He looked at her and the teenagers and suspected they were the bullies.

"Look. I don't know who you are but if you're looking for a fight, here isn't the right place." He explained to the lot. They laughed and suddenly became serious. "Oh, we're not gonna need you. We need her." The girl from before pointed at Miku. "Sorry but she's mine today." He sneered back at them. He grabbed Miku's hand and led the way through the group.

The girl from before grabbed Miku's arm. "You probably didn't hear me but I said we needed her." Len stopped. He turned to look at them, almost looking like a psycho. "And I said she was mine." He replied back. If the situation wasn't like this, Miku would be as red as a beet.

The girl nodded toward Len and someone threw a punch at Len. Instead of dodging it, he waited for the right time and grabbed the nearing fist. "I guess you all want a fight after all." Len said with a burning fire in his eyes.

-

Rin couldn't help but stalk Len and Miku. She hid in a nearby dumpster and no one suspected she was there. As soon as Len threw his punch, Rin jumped out of the dumpster and grabbed Miku before they could harm her. The girl, who might as well as be the leader, watched as Rin jumped over her head with Miku in her arms. "Go get help." Rin said as she got in front of Miku.

Miku backed away hesitantly and then ran away. The leader cracked her neck as she got near Rin and threw a punch.

-

Miku had never ran this fast. She didn't want to leave Rin and Len all alone with the bullies who had tormented her middle school life. All of the hateful memories of what they had done to her rushed through her mind. Tears formed in her eyes and flew away from her eyes like they had grew wings. She reached the nearest police station and sputtered what happened. She couldn't stop crying because she felt like a coward.

They all took their cars to the alleyway that Miku had told them. When they reached that place, Rin and Len had tied the last member down with some rope he had found in the trash. The group was all tied up and had no bruises or blood coming out of their body. Miku then showed up with a police officer behind her.

Miku hugged both Len and Rin tightly, as if she had never seen them in so long.