Prologue

"You are qualified to enter Vocal High, the best high school in the world! As you know, it is very hard to join Vocal High but you have been accepted so it must be easy for you! We welcome you into the Vocal family! We have dorms for those who live far away! Again, we welcome you into our loving arms!"

"They're a bit desperate right?" Rin asked.

"Seems like it." Len answered, shoving a banana into his mouth as he read from Rin's shoulder.

"I can't believe they already sent us our uniforms already. They even have our gym clothes and shoes too!" Rin said.

"It's just our freshman year, we probably won't even like it and choose a different high school next semester like we did in middle school." Len replied back and walked out of her room.

"Idk Len. I think this school might be different." Rin mumbled to herself.

Hello!! My new book is finally published!! This book as you can see by the title is called Vocal High: Freshman Year. It's about Rin and Len's journey in Vocal High!! I'm actually pretty hyped up to write this story because I had a lot of different ideas about this but decided on this one lol. If you're from my Vocaloid Zombie Apocalypse Story, tell me and I'll give you a shoutout!! Anyways, I hope you guys like this book!!

Tcup