Part 8

"Y/n, I promise I won't freak out now what is it?" James said looking at me with sparkles gazing in his eyes. "I don't know how to ask you this?" I said lowering my head. " Y/n, you know I won't judge you." James said grabbing my shoulder.

"Elizabeth is second-guessing your relationship with her." I said trying to stop myself from crying knowing that will only make things worse. "What, your kidding? That bitch killed you to get to me. What am I missing here?" James said shaking my back and forth by my shoulders.

"James I'm going to tell you something I have never told anyone before." I said swatting his arms away from me."Okay, go ahead?" He said"Do you remember how we met?" "How could I that's when my life changed forever." James said looking down at me. "Do you also remember who introduce is together?"

"No, who?" James said crossing his arms in curiosity."Elizabeth." "James stood there shocked he didn't know what to do or say." When James finally unscrambled his words he said" how could this be?" I pulled James closer "James you need to know one thing on how we met?"

" what is it?" He said lifting an eyebrow " Elizabeth wanted you for herself, but before she could get to you I stopped her."

I said as I started to raise my head back up. "How did you stop her?" James said looking into your eyes and stroking your hair. "I told Elizabeth " I have fallen for you, and I was in love with you, and I would do anything to call you mine." James smiled and whispered under his breath. "You really felt that way about me." James said as he was leaning in to kiss you. I pulled away and told James. "As you can see things didn't end up happily ever after for us. It's time for revenge!"

----------------
Story idea - Allons-y_doctor
----------------
Sorry I haven't updated in so long. Be expected another chapter this week! Love you all!
---------------
Book Shoutout / Suggestion
AHS - in you black if black hearts you know, you are just like me - Allons-y_doctor

Hamilton - Hamilton Oneshot - LemonadeLoverRarity