Part 1

"Is there anything I can help with Mr. March?" asks Liz Taylor. "No,I don't suppose there is anything I have everything under control Liz but thank you for your offer. " James said.

"James, darling you need to take a break." I said "y/n, no I don't have time our palace needs to perfect for my princess." "aw,even dead you two are still the cutest couple." Liz said as I watched her lean over the front desk placing her hands underneath her chin admiring. While I was trying to stop my cheeks from blushing turning away to hide myself and make sure everything is in its place.

"Mr. March may I ask why you are making this place look spotless." I overheard liz ask James while I was trying to stay on task "Liz, I'm making my castle look perfect for the new owner, Will Drake."

"How do you know the new owner?" Liz asked trying to comprehend how a dead person knows the new warm blooded living owner. which made me want to know what was "Liz, you can't tell anyone especially y/n." That was the last thing I barely heard which made me curious and started to think what is James hiding from me, but I do not have enough time to think about that as I continued to on with my tasks.

I was zeroed in on double checking everything. I felt something or someone behind me, but be for I could check James wraps his arms around me and hugs me from behind and leaves a sloppy kiss on my shoulder and whispers into my ear " Dearest y/n, follow me up into my room that's where the fun begins." I looked up and have locked my eyes with James and I realized he has never looked at me that way before. I asked James "What was Liz asking about?" "Just about the new owner." You noticed he answered nervous. Before I got the chance to ask what was wrong

James is impatiently tugging me up the stairs by the time we have reached his room my arm feels like jello ready to fall off at any minute, but I don't care I have loved this man since the moment we laid eyes on each other.

James is pushing me backwards and kissing me while trying to direct both of us to the bedroom. You two are undressing each other like it's the last time you will ever see each other.

James kisses you up and down you chest each kiss gets sloppier. You keep running your fingers through his dark hair each time more and more hair gel comes out.

"James, I'm falling in love with you all over again."You said while gasping for your next breath. James says " Elizabeth, darling you were amazing in your real life but a revelation dead."

I never thought we were going to talk about that. get up and scream into his face" James you know how I felt about you and Elizabeth?" "Darling I meant y/n!" James says with a tear in his eye.

"James I'm either yours or I'm not. I am not going to be anyone's sloppy seconds especially yours." "Y/n, Elizabeth meant nothing to me it was a one time thing." James says trying to hold back his tears.

"I don't understand how the one person I loved the most would bring back the heartbreaking past." You said trying to get dressed without crying. "Honey dearest she meant nothing to me." James said trying to kiss you.

"No James you can't just kiss me and think everything will be okay, because everything is not okay. I can't stop picturing you with that whore.You know how much that hurt me and you did nothing."

James looks at you and says " What was I supposed to do. Elizabeth doesn't have what you and I have. Elizabeth was just using me to her benefit. Y/n we have a true love I would do anything for in, in fact I built this castle for my queen."

"James,we have to kill Elizabeth" I said without missing a heartbeat.

"Y/n, I always knew I chose the better sister." James said before pulling me into his arms. Listening to the tune of his heart.

-- -- -- -- -- --
Huge thank you to  fuckingfoley  for helping me notice some errors. That really helped me during the editing process.