Part 4:1

I had a rude awakening when I heard Elizabeth screaming and pounding on the door"Y/n, get your lazy ass up right now!" I reckless through the blankets off the one thing that gave me warm hugs and never backstabbed me, my bed.

I finally had the urge and open the door. " Elizabeth, it's 6:00 in the morning what do you want." Elizabeth says " First of all you look like shit, and please tell me you didn't forget that I'm getting married today!"

"Wait that's today? I said rubbing my head in confusion. "I thought you were getting married Wednesday," I said while yawning still trying to wake myself up

"Y/n, today is Wednesday have you been drinking again." She said trying to feel your head for a temperature, but before she could you smacked her hand away.

" Elizabeth, I'm tired of kissing your ass and bowing down to you as if you the goddamn queen. You never loved Will Drake you're just marrying him because of his money then you're going to kill him so then you can inherit everything he owns. You a spoiled little bitch and you wonder why no one wants to be with you." I finally snapped at her.

Elizabeth cuts you off " not true one person has loved me...Valentino if it wasn't for that little wife of his and got divorced he would have been all of the mines and that would have been enough and I would have been satisfied, but no that's too easy I guess.

"Elizabeth, I could but why would I." I knew I had her attention when I saw her head snap back at me. " What do you know." "I know where Valentino is all you have to do is listen," I said lifting my eyes trying to convince her to shut up for once.

"Where, please y/n where is he," Elizabeth said with fear in her voice and emptiness in her eyes as she was on her knees begging me to tell her.

"Why should I help you, Elizabeth you killed me just so you could have James," I said pulling my arms away from her.

Elizabeth got back on her feet and stood there speechless and no expression on her face. I could feel the tension in the room rising, or maybe it was the thermostat turns on again, who knows.

"Fine, but if you ever touch James again you will be sorry because I'll make you live a living hell," I said trying to sound tough even though I barely go past Elizabeth's shoulders.

"I will do whatever it takes," Elizabeth said looking down to me knowing I go through my word unlike her.

"Promise me you won't tell out on me okay," I said reaching for her hand before she was getting ready to leave.

"Okay. I promise" you to lock eyes and you can see the fear eating her alive. I took in a deep sigh not knowing how she was going to take the news.

"James saw you visiting Valentino's grave and overheard Valentino, Natasha, and you about running away together and that you agreed, but he wasn't going to let that happen because you were the closest thing to me. So he intrigued into Valentino and Natasha's home. You know the floor with one door and no rooms Valentino and Natasha are stuck on that floor!"

Elizabeth was squeezing my hand so hard I thought I was losing circulation in my poor hand feeling my fretful fingers going numb. "Elizabeth can I please have my hand back."

"I can't believe James would do that." I looked up to here while shaking my hand back and forth " Then you really don't know James." When I looked up I could see the tears so desperately wanting to downpour her face.

"No, no don't cry Elizabeth today is your wedding day let's get ready," I said trying to get Elizabeth in a better mood. "Elizabeth I will be right back I just need to ask James a question." I said before taking off to find James.