"If he does, do the same thing he put you through all those years.
Pain."

He didn't say anything else,but instead just rested till the morning came along.

***

It's twelve in the morning and every men in this house is loading up their guns or just looking at it, admiring the shine to it.

I sat on the counter, with a cup of coffee in my hands with Jaxon between my legs. He resting his head on my shoulder and just hugging me softly.

I sip my coffee slowly so I won't spill it on him, and I place it next to my leg and lean into him. I wrap my arms around his torso under his arms and place my head in his neck.

His cologne smells really good, but I don't say anything, because I don't want to ruin this moment. He places a kiss on my neck and push I at his chest as I blush.

He smiled and walked towards Landon. I smiled and grabbed my coffee. When I looked up I almost spilled the hot drink on my thighs because Daemons face appeared in my vision.

"Don't do that!" I said sighing and taking a sip.

"Sorry." He chuckled.

"What do you want?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Just-just don't hurt him Jordan. He's been through to much. Been through enough." He sighed.

My fingers tighten around the cup and I just stared at him.

"He can't go through that again. Just, promise me." He said while he looked at me then to Jaxon who's play fighting with Landon.

"I won't ever do that to him. I just can't see myself doing that. But thank you for taking care of him and Landon." I smiled

He smiled and hugged me.
"I've been always looking out for both of them. They may not be my blood brothers, but they are my brothers I never had." He said while he pulled away.

I smiled and jumped off the counter. He looked at me again and took off towards his gang.

I walked towards Landon and Jaxon and bumped Landon. He snapped his head towards me with a glare, but once he saw me he pulled me in a bone crushing hug.

"JORDAN!" I smiled against his chest.

"Hi Landon."

We pulled apart as he kissed the top of my head. His hands gripped my face and made me stare at him.

"Please stay safe. Anthony and Tanner are going to stay here with you but-" he let go of my face and reached in his leather jacket and pulled out his gun.

"If any thing goes wrong, have this with you at all coast." I eyed the gun then looked over my shoulder to Jaxon and he nodded.

I shakily grabbed the gun and held it in both my hands.

He showed me the safety and how to release the clip and reload it.

By the time we were done it was already 1:45am.

Jaxon pulled me into his chest and held me.
"I'll bring her back, and come home in no time." I smiled and shook my head 'okay.'

He pulled away and kissed my forehead and head out the front door and all the men followed after. Boss was the last one to get out. He smiled and walked out.

I was about to walk towards the door to see them take off, but Jaxon and Landon ran inside.

"We forgot to give you this." Jaxon said. He handed me a phone and I looked at it.

"Who's is this?" I said looking up.

"It's mine. Take care of it." Landon said.

I gave him a ghost smile and nodded.

"See you soon kiddo." Landon said then walking out.

Jaxon looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, and it happen so fast, that when I processed it he was already at the door.

He kissed me.

"I'll see you soon Jordan." Then the door closed.

*****

They're getting someone where!
Finally!

Now it just time for Jaxon to get his Ma from that evil cousin of his.

Let's see if things goes according to plan.
>:)

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyways see you guys soon!!!
SS

Anyways see you guys soon!!!SS