Author Note

I wanted to find more school AUs, but was frustrated at the lack of badass heroines and decided to write my own instead. The concept was inspired by The Heirs meets Boys Over Flowers meets Pride and Prejudice meets my own real life, and instead of deciding on the cliched shy girl trope with a bunch of boys falling for her, I decided to toss in a headstrong, no-nonsense heroine with a penchant for trouble. You know what they say, if you can't find it, make it, and this is what I came up with!

Kris' departure from EXO was a difficult time for me - not because I was a delulu fangirl - but because I couldn't really fathom how EXO-M would even exist without him. Needless to say, after the hiatus I took halfway into this novel, I delved back in when the legal disputes sort of settled, and began continuing where I left off...and staying true to the plot and characters. I came to terms with his departure, along with Luhan's and Tao's, and am very much happy for all twelve of them even if they share different worlds now. A supportive fan would support them no matter what. *shoots sideways look at haters*

I hope this story deserves your love and support, and don't forget to upvote when you want to, because it would really make my day. And votes are like my life XP so yeah.

I'll be re-editing this soon, since all the romanized hangul now seems so unnecessary lol what was I even thinking? Don't kill me, guys.

Novel Playlist

EXO-M - Machine

EXO-M - Let Out The Beast

(basically the whole Growl album, since it came out then)

Ariana Grande - Boyfriend Material

Ariana Grande - Problem

2NE1 - Missing You

2NE1 - Come Back Home

Kris - There Is A Place

Copyright © 2013 by autumnbrunette

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the writer.