sandwiches, salads, cut up fruit, sweets, biscuits. basically everything you'd bring to a picnic. they ate happily, and for a moment they were ignoring all their problems. just ignoring it and letting the happiness of food take over.

//

"ok, let's pack up and start heading back into the car. yoongi hyung and hoseok, it's your turn."

namjoon says as he dusts off the crumbs on his jeans and sweater.

as soon as everyone sees him standing up, they do so as well. taking all the food off the blankets and then putting them back into the bag and containers. and afterwards folding up the blankets, then leaving them in the car. waiting for jin to put them away into his tote bag again.

they're ready to set off and so hoseok is the first to drive since yoongi decided to get in some more sleep.

//

finally, finally, finally. they've arrived at their final stop.

wando.

cue epic sound effects.

"hyung, are we gonna go on that ship?"

"yep. so does everyone have their belongings with them?"

jin asks everyone, who were all awake and out of the van. they all nod and answer him with a yes. so yoongi continues to drive, closer and closer to the ferry. until he stops at a certain point and hands the man, standing on the side, a piece of paper.

after a few more seconds and the man gives him back his paper, now with perfectly positioned holes and yoongi is free to continue driving in. while everyone else was waiting at the shelter, jin said it was almost time to go in. so after yoongi had come out– with no car. they go inside after handing the man with a marine uniform, tickets.

"welcome aboard!"

he says in one of the most enthusiastic voices they've heard all day.

"most of the seats are still empty so you won't have much trouble sitting all together in one area. have a nice trip!"

"thank you."

jin says after being given back all the tickets which have been cut, to show that they've already used their tickets. and mind you, it was a two-way ticket.

"can we sit at the tables?"

jimin suggested.

"go ahead."

namjoon answered, allowing jimin run to the corner of the table where he could see the back of the ferry and the sea which was still glistening with blue shades since they were in the slightly shallow area. but for sure when they start sailing, it would all be dark blue. so dark you wouldn't even be able to see the sand which almost looks white from above.

"how long will it be?"

"around three hours."

hoseok answering from his phone, not bothering to look up at taehyung, who had asked the question. while only four of them were sitting together. lily, lisa, jimin, jungkook and yoongi were sitting together. along with their drinks that they bought from the counter over where the corner was.

jungkook who was being leant on by lily because she was sleeping. again. while taehyung from the other side could slightly see the scene and he wasn't pleased that lily was comfortable with sleeping on anyone. since he thought he was quite special since she had been only sleeping on him.

but that was inevitable since he was always sitting next to her in the car and she would have no one else to be sleeping on since she was sitting a seat away from the window which it made room for her legs when she would sleep.

he was pouting because he was jealous and when jungkook looks up from his phone, his eyes accidentally land on taehyung who glaring directly at him. so he wondered why, but finally noticed as "his" girl was sleeping on his shoulder. well, more like chest since he had sat in a strange position, but it was good for lily who had a comfortable time sleeping on his firm rib cage.

he looks up after looking down to lily who was sleeping soundly with her legs rested over lisa's thighs. while her chest heaves up and down, jungkook looks over back to taehyung who was still glaring with his arms crossed over. and possibly his legs as well.

jungkook smirks at him. which makes taehyung rage.

jungkook likes lily too?

after their short eye contact which had some kind of conversation they, themselves didn't even know they were having. jungkook goes on with his phone while naturally playing with lily's hair which was lazily spreading over his shirt.

and it shocks jinin as well. who was watching jungkook's reaction and answer to taehyung who it could possibly be.

who am i supposed to ship now?

he asks himself with eyes bulging from his overwhelming discovery.

"who the heck should i ship her with?"

he accidentally says aloud, luckily his mind remembered to whisper so that the person next to him would be the only one to hear.

"me."

he turns his head slowly in astonishment, his eyes bulging even bigger than the last time.

"you?"

he says in bewilderment. before turning back his eye contact to his lap, too shocked to even react.

yoongi, taehyung and jungkook are in love with lily?

what is this?a drama?

he asks himself for the nth time.