Chapter eight: Guests

They finally arrived back at Meereen. They landed and Adela run to her sister's room. She knocked but no one answered. Maybe she was in the throne room, she thought. She rushed to the throne room.

''Dany, I have some great news...'' she said excited to tell them about their uncle and the White Walkers but when she went inside the room before her was a man and an imp. The man was tall, with what used to be blonde hair. His shirt was ripped apart and seemed to have gone through a lot. The imp on the other hand was short, his hands tied, with blonde hair and brown beard. He must be a member of the houses back in Westeros.

''Adela, you have returned. I was worried about you. What happened?'' Dany asked. She tried to look every inch of a queen but she couldn't conceal the worried face from her sister. Adela smiled and reassured her that everything was alright. She approached the two man that looked at her with ashtonishment.

''Hello there. I am Adela Targaryen. The older sister of Daenerys. Nice to meet you.'' She said to both of them and they both looked at Daenerys. She nodded her head and the man kneeled before her. Adela was suprised for a minute. She wasn't used men to kneel before her. Usually the other way around happened.

''I am Ser Jorah Mormond, your majesty. This is Tyrion Lannister. I have brought him as a gift for the queen.'' Jorah said still kneeling and his head down.

''Get up Ser Jorah. I won't ask anyone kneel before me. I am not my sister. She is worth kneeling.  I on the other hand am not.'' she said and touched Jorah's shoulder and he got up. HE was ready to speak but Tyrion interrupted him.

''So there is another Targaryen? I don't know if I should be frightened or excited.'' He said and bowed before her. Adela had heard the Lannister name before but she had this thought that she should know something about him. Then the thougth came to her.

" You are the brother of Jaime Lannister right?'' She asked him and he froze. Daenerys looked at her sister with confusion.

''He was in the King's Guard.'' she explained to her sister. Of course Dany knew that, she just didn't know how Adela knew it. Dany looked at the sword on her side and decided to ask what was that.

''Adela where did you find that?'' Dany asked Adela.

''I found it dumped on the way here.'' Adela lied. She didn't liked lying to her sister but she couldn't trust the man called Tyrion. 

''I will let you continue. I will go see Aelion and Rhaellia.'' Adela said.

''More Targaryens?'' Tyrion asked and she smiled.

''No. My dragons.'' Adela said and left the room. She didn't trust that man. She had heard many rumours for the infamous Imp. He likes to drink and fuck women. He knows a lot and although his family he wasn't like them. His father didn't like him because his look. Adela went outside only to find her dragons flying and playing in the sky. She laughed at them and looked at the market. She remembered that Aelius's family was from Meereen. She wanted to tell them how much their son had done for her and offer them something. The only problem was that she had no idea what they looked like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... New chapter. hope you enjoy and HAppy New Year everybody <3