Chapter six: Castle Black

Adela's POV

I woke up enjoying the white scenery. I breathed deeply the fresh air and exhalled ,my breath being visible by the coldness. I got up and saw that my dragons were still asleep. I went near Rhaellia's ear and whispered.

''Good morning. Come on. Rise and shine.'' I whispered sweetly to Rhaellia's and Aelion's ear. After a while they both woke up. I let them wake up for a while and then started for the wall. I hoped on Aelion's back and jet off. When we arrived at the wall it was empty. The courtyard was empty. 

''They must still be sleeping.'' I said to myself and a devilish smile grew on my lips. I turned to Aelion and he got the message. He released a major roar and at less than a minute the courtyard was packed with men dressed in black, swords on their hands and terrified looks on their faces.

''What in the Seven Hells was that.....?'' a man dressed in black with black curly hair shouted but when he looked up he saw Aelion and Rhaellia froze. Beside him a big wolf started growling to Aelion and Aelion at him.

''Ghost sit down.'' the man said, not losing eye contact from them.

''Now what?'' I asked at no one in particular. They all looked at me with fear and mostly curiousity.

''Sam go get Maester Aemon.'' The black haired man said to a chubby one. Once I heard the name Aemon I froze. I looked at the black haired man and went near him looking dead serious at him in his brown eyes.

''What did you say? Did you say Aemon?'' I asked him deadly. The dragons must have felt my anger and started growling.

''Aemon Targaryen is DEAD. He died in the battlefield.'' I said with tears starting streaming in my eyes.

''Well, I don't know who told you that but I sure am pretty much alive.'' A voice said that I recognised way to well. I turned around to see an old blind man, dressed in black but his face. I could never forget.

''Uncle Aemon?'' I asked being unable to hide my shock.

''Adela? Is that you?'' he asked unsure. I ran to him and hugged him tight. He hugged me tight unable to hide our tears anymore. He was my favourite uncle and when Dad told me he died I was crying for two days. 

''Dad told me you died at the battlefield.'' I said crying at his shoulder.

''I never fought at the battlefield. When your father was crowned King I became a member of the brotherhood of the Night's Watch.'' he said,his hand going through my hair and face.

''You have turned into a beautiful young lady Adela.'' he said and he motioned me to go after him. I turned to the others that still were looking at Aelion and Rhaellia.

''They are hungry. If you don't want to be eaten alive I advice you to feed them and be Careful.'' I said to the Night's Watch and they all turned to look at me with a look that said ''Are you kidding me?''. Aelion and Rhaellia on the other hand seemed to enjoy the attention and the fear. I suppose they were smirking.

''Be nice.'' I said to them before I follow Uncle Aemon inside. I saw him sitting on a chair inside a big library. The library was full of books and maps and many other things. 

''So Adela, will you tell me what happened to you?'' he asked me. I took a sit next to him and explained everything. About Aelius, slavery,the meeting with my dragons and with my long lost sister.

'' I am glad that you two found each other. A Targaryen alone in the world is a cruel thing,'' he said and got up. He went towards a shelf and took out something big. It was covered in a black cloth and I couldn't see exactly what it was but I think it is a sword. He put it down on the table and took off the cloth revealing a massive sword that shone bright. On his holder was carved the name of our family.

''This was passed down to generations. It was passed down to me and I kept it here thinking it would be useful to me but fortunately it wasn't. Now it is yours. You are a princess. You ought to have a sword. It made of Valyrian steel so it will never fail you. '' he said. 

I took the sword and hold it up. It was heavy at first but than it was manageable. I gratefully took it and we exited the room.

I know it sucks but I am sort off stuck. I try to think what they would do and other things. Anyhow, thanks for reading my story and don't forget to vote and comment. 

Peace out.