Chapter seven: White Walkers

As young Adela exited the room with her uncle what she saw made her laugh. The men of the night's watch were trying to feed her dragons. They had both taken a majestic posture and looked at the scaried man trying to give them food. Aelion seemed to have fun torturing the people, Rhaellia on the other hand seemed utterly bored. She walked towards them and petted Aelion.

''Give them a break Aelion. Don't you see they are trying.'' Adela said and scratched his head. She then went to Rhaellia.

''What is it girl? Are you bored? Wanna go back?'' She asked her as She hugged her head. Rhaellia just sighed.

''Miss Adela can I have a word with you?'' a man with black curly hair said and turned away. Adela didn't have any idea who that man was but if she needed help all she had to do was scream. She closely followed the man and they both arrived at a room that looked like and office.

''I am Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.'' he said and sat down removing his cloak. She took a seat across him and looked at him like she was expecting something.

''I don't know if you are aware but we are at war.'' he was interrupted by Adela's laugh.

''We have been at war since the invasion in the Castle, when my family was slaughtered.'' she said trying to maintain her anger.

''I don't mean war between the Seven Kingdom. I mean a war with an enemy outside the wall. The white walkers have been awoken and they are gathering army to pass. The wall and the Night's Watch is the only thing that separates them from you.'' he stated. Adela at first thought that he was joking but he was dead serious. Stories about the White Walkers that her nanny used to tell her emerged from her head and the same feeling crowled into her heart. The feeling of terror and coldness.

''Are you okay? You have turned pale.'' he said and stood up but Adela assured him that she was fine. He sat back down and when she calmed down she spoke.

''Wh-why are-are you telling me this?'' she asked her voice shaking.

''I see that you have dragons. Fire is the only way they can be killed. I need to know if you will respond to me when I send a message for help.'' he said. He knitted his hands together and put his head on them. She shook her head and he nodded. Of course she would respond and she would bring her sisters dragons as well. If anything about the White Walkers were true they were in a lot of trouble. She stood up and exited the room. She hurried to her dragons and rode Aelion.

''Come guys. We are going back.'' she said and they both rose and flew towards Meereen. All Adela could think off was what the Lord Commander had told her. Her heart never stopped racing and was all coverd in fear. In her dream would see the stories her nanny would tell her and how her mother scolded her becaused she believed them. After weeks of flying they arrived at Meereen. She let out the breath she didn't know she was holding and rushed to her sister. She had to know. Adela wouldn't let her get hurt. She wouldn't allow it.