She is still her spunky, funny, sweet, feisty, beautiful self! I mea- meant to say she was Uhhhhhmmm....." I gulped and stiffened.

Your words are just rollin' off your tongue today, huh Jace? YOUR SO BRIGHT, ALBERT EINSTEIN! I thought.

My eyes flickered to Cassie's.

She could see my discomfort.

"Keep going Jace. I won't say a thing till you finish talking. It is better to listen than to speak." She put her and over mine.

I sighed.

I just want to pray and spend time with God, and talk to him, about all of this. 

1 Peter 5:7 says cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. 

He knows how you feel, and cares and loves you. Be open to tell him anything and everything!

Acknowledge the things you are struggling with, and the situations you are dealing with, etc.

Rely on Him, have faith in Him, and trust Him, etc. These are some ways you form a relationship with Him and get to know him more.

"Thanks Cassie..." I smiled dryly.

She winked at me.

"So, it was a great reunion. Her parents had to talk to the doctor about the financial and business side of things, so they left with the doctor. Reiya also left to get items from their car, so it was just Riele and I in the room.

She wanted me to tell her about how I've been ever since she was admitted into the hospital. She wanted me to be honest and open.

That didn't go as I thought it would. 

Immediately I started to vent, and told her about how I was a mess, and all the people that have come to visit her, and how God saved her life! Gosh, she could've died! 

In that moment, all my feelings were at the surface. It was hard for me to control what I was saying! Hmmmmm, Hol-Hold on." My whole body quivered. 

My heartbeat quickened and my brain felt like it was being sliced in half.

 I took long, deep breaths.

Cassie outstretched her arms to me and enveloped me in a hug.

Tears began to prick my eyes.

I need to avoid Riele until I can get myself together. I can't be around her right now, it's all too much. 

But then I'll miss her too much.

It will be worth it though...I think.

It took me years to hide these feelings for her, and in less than 5 minutes she knew them all.

I need to pray for us...for our friendship...for what's next in store for Riele and I.

I clenched my fists. 

And until I find out, I am not going to see Riele again. 

Dan texted me and told me that they won't begin to film again until well after the New Year. He wants to give us all a break, and that is exactly what I need right now.

Dan is such a great producer. I am beyond blessed to be working for him and with him. It has been such a blast, and he was the first producer to give me a chance.

 All the auditions I've went to, the producers always had something negative to say about me or my acting...Dan encouraged me, and inspired me to work harder and become an even better actor. I've grown and improved a lot. Acting is the one thing I am really great at.