Chapter 17

His tongue slowly forces its enter in my mouth. I need more. This is driving me crazy. In the last days I have been dreaming about this, when I would feel his lips again, and I need more. I need him, so desperaly.

I pull him even closer to me. I feel him becoming as desperate as I am for him. He pushes me against one of the walls placing one of his hands in back so I don't get hurt and the other on my waist keeping me in place.

He breaks our kiss by kissing me on my cheek and moving to my neck making me moan.

"Harry, we need to take this slow." I try to say, making an effort to focus.

"I know, I will. One day at the time" He says against my neck.

Just feeling his breath against my hot skin makes my body shake in pleasure. I feel so lost here, in his arms. I never had a boyfriend or anything like that. He was my second kiss and I didn't know it was possible to feel this way with someone.

He traces a line of kisses in my neck and jawline sucking my skin in the spots he knows I most enjoy.

I almost can't keep my eyes open.

His mouth travels up again and our lips touch again, this time much slowly, in this perfect symphony that I missed so much! How can this curly boy have this effect on me?

He breaks our kiss again and I was so lost in it that I wish he didn't.

"Thank you" He says with his eyes locked in mine.

"Just don't make me regret it" I say crashing my lips against his one more time and taking his hand in mine leading us to the sofa.

He sits first and gestures me to sit in his lap and I obey.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asks and plants a small kiss in my nose in a sweet gesture.

I lock my eyes on his and I am lost his green orbs. After that letter I feel like I know him much better now, like we are closer and I understand him better now.

"Don't you have to work today?" I finally answer when I feel him staring at me waiting for my answer.

"No, we had the weekend off and next week we will return to the studio" He smiles

"I still think we should talk about everything. I have a lot of questions."

His expression changes to worry but immediately to calm again.

"Okay, so what do you want to know?"

"Why did you called me drunk? Why did you send me texts about how I looked and how did you know?"

He raises his eyebrow and a smile plays in his face.

“Jeez! I didn’t expect that many questions!” He says pushing his hair back. I know he is nervous. I just need to know this so that we can be together without anything to tell.

“Well the drunk calls I honestly don’t know because I was clearly drunk but I guess I just wanted to hear your voice and when you were at that date with Niall I was so pissed off!” I take his hand in mine when I see this still pisses him off.

He continues.

“The texts, well that his actually embarrassing, I would ask Nick to take a picture of you and sent it to me. I just wanted to see you.” His words have an instantaneous effect on me, I feel the blood come to my cheeks turning them red. He notices my redness and he smiles.

“Anything else ma’am?”

“No, for now that’s all” I still want to know more about him but I am afraid of push it and I am loving being here in his arms.